Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Appreciation

Started by bold99, Apr 27, 2008, 08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bold99

Seems like everyone is loving Part II, but I think Part I is one of the coolest things they have done on record...def a Flaming Lips vibe but I really like it.  This album just gets better and better each time I listen to it.  I no longer think the first three songs are weird, just good music.
Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

RedPatokaSea

QuoteSeems like everyone is loving Part II, but I think Part I is one of the coolest things they have done on record...def a Flaming Lips vibe but I really like it.

Hell yeah, I agree wholeheartedly.  A couple days ago, I pumped the volume up, put it on repeat, and just rocked out like a fucking maniac ... hope I didn't frighten the neighbors.  
:P

If you listen with headphones on you get this weird effect of a shimmering synth doing loops in your head.  

Clarkwork

havent heard it yet since the album hasn't been released. But i'm looking forward to it.
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

RoughGod

I'm loving this tune as well....Up there as my favorite from the album....Anyone else think the lyrics seem to be from a dog's point of view?  "Throw a bone across the ocean, dig a hole under the fence"..."I need a human right by my side".....Probably reaching here..
Demon Eyes Are Watching