Main Menu

Dave Ramsey

Started by JDAMRON, Jun 06, 2008, 03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LEATHER KID

Mr. Debt Free himself had Touch Me Part 2 playing on his radio program today when coming back from commercial.  I wonder if Jim pays cash for everything or does he use Credit Cards? :o
IT'S ALL FUCKIN' CHEESE!!

Love Dogg

Quote I wonder if Jim pays cash for everything or does he use Credit Cards? :o

I know they have a "band" credit card, but apparently they are pretty frugal with their spending.  Individually, they try to pay for themselves most of the time.
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

tbw

I know they have a "band" credit card, but apparently they are pretty frugal with their spending.  Individually, they try to pay for themselves most of the time.

I was a wonderin' Love how you know this information? Are you their banker? :-/

On another note Is there spell check on here?

Love Dogg

I was a wonderin' Love how you know this information? Are you their banker? :-/

On another note Is there spell check on here?

Why, did I mispell something?

Um...I think it might have been the article in SPIN, but it could've been another one (there have been so many of them!!!!!).  But it talked about them getting together for dinner for the interview and they were trying to seperate and square-up on the check when Jim says (something to the effect of) "We'll put this on the band's credit card," as he slaps it on the table.

I wish I was their banker.  Hell, I wish I was the guy who washed the tour bus, for that matter.
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

tbw

Why, did I mispell something?[/quote]

I dunno, I don't check others...that was seriously for me...I can't seem find one and I desperately need one on here...it would save time.

that's funny....bus washer HA! I think I would rather be that than the banker too :)

Killgies

They play One Big Holiday often on the Dave Ramsey show.
"Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"