The Stay Strong Until June 10 Thread

Started by mylifeisought, Apr 20, 2008, 08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

getinthevan

Are any of you listening to the WFPK stream right now?  Because you should be.  I don't know if that would not be staying strong though.  So far they've played all songs from EU, including some they hadn't played live yet.  
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

ycartrob

tick

tick

tick

tick

tick

tick

tick

tick

tick

tick

Bigsky

I can't believe it's finally here...I am so proud of us who have stayed strong. In todays world, this is huge accomplishment...

OMG OMG OMG OMG.........LESS THAN 2 HOURS [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

lisaskye

I just got home and found this email from ITunes,   I am going to do it.

YEAH!!!!  I LOVE YOU ALL  WE MADE IT

Dear Lisa,

The item you pre-ordered, "Evil Urges" by "My Morning Jacket", is now available. To download this item, click the link below or open iTunes and select Check for Purchases from the Store menu. If you have set your iTunes preferences to automatically download prepurchased content, this item may already be in your library.

laylow82

yeah it felt good to wait.  The pitchfork review made me scrath my head and think i might not like this.  Turns out i love it.  You've done it again mmj.......you've done it agian

Mr. T.

Tonight's the night  :D

I'm getting Evil Urges during my lunch break.
Tonight I'm home alone, so I'm gonna cranck it up to eleven!!!

Yeah!

We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

MyLifeISought

[size=18]WE
MADE
IT
!!!!!!![/size]

Congrats one and all! Headed out to buy it now...
"Music is my savior
I was tamed by rock and roll
I was maimed by rock and roll
Got my name from rock and roll"
-Wilco

Mi Chaqueta

got it in my grubby mitts..........cannot control myself........gonna do something crazy that I never do right now as I listen.........like clean the house

primushead

YES!  I'm heading to my LOCAL RECORD STORE right now to buy it!  Kudos to everyone who waited.  

TGMC421

Congratulations to all who stuck through and to MMJ for this beaut!!   :D

BH

It must have been my post from page 9 of this thread that inspired the new album cover.  Please send me a PM and I will provide you with an address for the royalty checks.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

tdb810

Quote from: BH on Jun 02, 2011, 02:26 PM
It must have been my post from page 9 of this thread that inspired the new album cover.  Please send me a PM and I will provide you with an address for the royalty checks.

Holy crap BH! Truly a visionary.... :o
.....Back at the Model Home

BH

Quote from: tdb810 on Jun 02, 2011, 10:10 PM

I thought it was funny how similar this thread was to the new one.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ms. yvon

has it really been THREE YEARS since the last mmj album?!   :o

so glad this band tours as much as they do.  :dankk2:
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: tdb810 on Jun 02, 2011, 10:10 PM

;D
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket