looking for mmj merchandise

Started by rebelcrowe, Nov 21, 2005, 05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebelcrowe

Does anyone have any suggestions?

fitzcarraldo

Right now, through ebay or at a show. Looks like they are working on the merchandise page, so hopefully soon you can get stuff here.

blue

Yeah I'm kinda kickin' myself in the ass for not getting a poster at the show for my MMJ rock & roll collage.
where country girls settle down & city girls get around.

tomEisenbraun

duuuudes, check the merch link. i'm diggin that brown number.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

whitepepper

CC

hey guys, as some of you have already noticed we have the merchandise page back online. sorry it took a little longer than expected to get it all up and running, thanks for your patience!

there are two brand new on-line-only designs and a mmj-z-cover design which is pending for now but should be available soon. i'm sure the page will be updated as time goes by but for now you can at least start wearing the jacket.

if you have any questions, please read the 'Questions & Answers' page or use the 'Email Your Order Questions' link on the bottom of the merch page

happy thanksgiving!!!

BIGVICLBI

Apparently MMJ STILL does not appreciate their larger friends. Bought an XL shirt in Philly and gave it to my friend, he isn't even big and it was tight on him. >:( >:( >:(

vielfras

I agree BIGVICLBI, and how about some tall sizes?  All my MMJ shirts fit perfect and then after the first wash they barely go over my gut.  
When the well's dry, we know the worth of water.

dragonboy

Ease up on the beer chief!
I'm SO kidding - NEVER ease up on the beer!  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

BIGVICLBI

Post Thanksgiving update....Now need XXXL ;D