Acoustic Citsuoca - EP

Started by Bigsky, Jun 27, 2008, 08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigsky

I love this short little album. Every song on it is classic MMJ, at least for me. The song selection and performance of each is wonderful. It's a nice glimpse of MMJ's softer side...so deep and moving...Hopefully just moves my soul..gentle but oh so potent.

I know this is all obvious, but I have been enjoying AC a lot lately. Another nice thing is, when I listen to it on my itunes it flows right into At Dawn...so sweet.

YouAre_GivenToFly

Definitely a fine piece of work. I'd love to go to a quiet little venue and hear a show like this.
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

blueskyink

This album affirmed my love for The Bear.  I love the live setting, it seems so intimate.

BH

QuoteThis album affirmed my love for The Bear.  I love the live setting, it seems so intimate.

AC has the best The Bear "Forevers" ever.

What a terrible sentence ^, but it makes sense right?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

getinthevan

This was the first of their music that I owned.  I'd heard about them through a friend of mine and when I asked him where to start, he just said, "acoustic".  
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Killgies

This was the first vinyl ablum I ever bought! Like I said before when Jim sings " The Bear" it's like Angels singing down from heaven to my soul.
"Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"

blueskyink

Glad everyone feels the same about The Bear.  Most of the time when I listen to this record, I listen to side A 3 or 4 times before I switch to the other side.

fkinbs

I don't own the vinyl version, just the fact that By My Car is the bonus tune will make me get it someday.  Which will probably lead me into picking up everything I can on vinyl from current bands I listen to.  Which will then turn expensive.

I just buy from the dollar bins at the record store these days.  

One day though.  Perhaps I should ask for a raise based on this post.
but talk is often cheap and filled with air

Honest Man

QuoteThis album affirmed my love for The Bear.  I love the live setting, it seems so intimate.

AC has the best The Bear "Forevers" ever.

What a terrible sentence ^, but it makes sense right?

Holy shit. I thought I was the only one who thought that. The chills go right through you with the great chord changes. Amazing
The fact that my hearts beating, is all the proof you need.

Tony Two Tone

Just got this the other night off of iTunes....

Lovely, lovely stuff

A lot more crisp and tight than the songs off the albums

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

is where to begin an original?  I love that song so much