Main Menu

Sooner

Started by js0221717, Jun 27, 2008, 01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChronicHunger

Ive been a fan of the jacket alittle over a year now and i just bought Chocy and ice, ive heard cobra in bits and pieces and alittle of this song, BUT i cant get over how great this song is, defenitly now one of my favs i cant wait to see them in KC and i pray that they will play this

tomEisenbraun

Haha, welcome to your addiction!
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Clarkwork

It is a great song.  Always a treat when my ipod is on shuffle and this one just pops up.  
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

DavidCrosby

....if you have Okonokos on vinyl there is a bonus side of songs and there is a version of Sooner on it that is so good....that was where I had heard the song first and then immediately got Chocolate and Ice because it was on it.....and then discovered my love for The Cobra.....
listen to vinyl

buymycar

Quote....if you have Okonokos on vinyl there is a bonus side of songs and there is a version of Sooner on it that is so good....that was where I had heard the song first and then immediately got Chocolate and Ice because it was on it.....and then discovered my love for The Cobra.....

It's also on the Acoustic Chorale DVD.  I took the PCM audio of the 4 bonus tracks from that DVD and made a deluxe version of Okonokos on CD.  It came out much better than I was expecting.  I'd love to share it, but since it's official material, I can't.

ChronicHunger

does the okonokos vinyl have strangulation on it too??

buymycar

Quotedoes the okonokos vinyl have strangulation on it too??

It sure does.

DavidCrosby

Quotedoes the okonokos vinyl have strangulation on it too??

It sure does.

.....and it kicks ass.....
listen to vinyl

ChronicHunger

man i need a record player