Touch Me Part 1

Started by picklecock, Jul 03, 2008, 02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picklecock

I'm loving this song and loving this album as a whole with every listen....I think about how some are put off by the album and I then conclude that without mixing it up a bit one goes stale....

I think of Band of Horses...I've recently really started to love their first 2 albums (second one more than the first) but I can't possibly imagine them making 2 more on that current path without some of the luster coming off....

either way...longtime lurker, seldom poster offering my opinion...

seeing them for the first time IN MB on the 31st with my brother whom I've converted....cannot wait....also big college football fan so that weekend will be special....GO COCKS!  GO MMJ!!

Update:  That is..Go Gamecocks!
"Faith can't prove what science won't resolve"??

Makes perfect sense to me.

ycartrob

seeing them for the first time IN MB on the 31st with my brother whom I've converted....cannot wait....also big college football fan so that weekend will be special....GO COCKS!  GO MMJ!!
Update:  That is..Go Gamecocks!

prepare to have your mind blown!

also, stick around, it gets pretty deep around here come football season.  http://www.mymorningjacket.com/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1213557249

I have seen a couple of your Game Dick brothers around here. Circle October 4th; Hotty Toddy!

(and welcome)

picklecock

Oct 4th....OLE Miss fans will be grieving at the Grove!

Key to Gamecock season is the O-Line...if they are slighty above average we could have a special team....

How are the Rebels looking under Nutt?  Do y'all having a running back that can make his system or will he have to adapt to the talent until he gets his players?

One possible advantagefor Ole Miss would be Nix...

Will be good times regardless!
"Faith can't prove what science won't resolve"??

Makes perfect sense to me.

ycartrob

QuoteOct 4th....OLE Miss fans will be grieving at the Grove!

Key to Gamecock season is the O-Line...if they are slighty above average we could have a special team....

How are the Rebels looking under Nutt?  Do y'all having a running back that can make his system or will he have to adapt to the talent until he gets his players?

we're a 5-6 team until the next Manning comes along   :-/

freeport

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The DARK

QuoteOct 4th....OLE Miss fans will be grieving at the Grove!

Wow I thought I was alone here...we need a Gamecocks support club.  ;)

You're absolutely right. We need an O-Line, or else Spurrier can't work his magic. That's the one thing he's taken for granted; he could really only run his style of football well at Florida where he has solid players at all positions (and a full roster  ;D)

Downtown Columbia is awful for your morals.
In another time, in another place, in another face