Main Menu

I'm HIgh!

Started by Tieoptional, Jul 06, 2008, 07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tieoptional

On Highly Suspicious, Jim's evil, deranged, hysterical laugh, starts each time after he sings "I'm high..." It fits perfectly and sounds like he is having a great time. I know I do listening to the song.

Peanut butter pudding surprise? Peanut butter pudding would probably taste pretty good if you have ever had the "munchies."

To the so-called sophisticated music critics who panned this song, you just don't get it - and from here on out, your reviews will likewise be "highly suspicious."

Then again, maybe I am way off base, but I find "Highly Suspiscious" to be a highly satirical song, about a whole bunch of stuff...

Thoughts?
The river's long... it is cold. It chills the body but not the soul.

Oz

Ha, you provided the clue to understand this song! Jim does indeed sing 'I'm high...' so often, he probably was when he wrote that song.

I think it's a cool song, but sequenced at a really bad time. It totally fucks up the mood and the flow of the album, right after the beauty of 'Touch me p.t 1'. Would have been a wicked closer, or bonus track, or b-side. But sucks where it is now.

But hey, what am I babbling about this so late, after hundreds of people have said almost anything you can say about that song here. Oh well, I've never been a downloader, so it's my own fault. Just walk on, nothing to see here! :)
I'm ready when you are