looking for Acoustic Chorale"

Started by SuperKarateMonkyDC, Jul 31, 2008, 09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillsnufus

I just went on the mmj fan page on facebook and saw there was a video of itigth and amazingly it was from okonokos which isn't on the dvd.  further research  showed that some of my favorite tracks are on this limited pressed dvd. if you have an extra or r selling (i know of the ebay auction so please don't post) please pm. I don't know what these go for so I don't know what to expect so please not more than 30 bucks.

or if there's a link to download it somewhere let me know.
-superkaratemonkydc :)
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

Love Dogg

Sorry, I'm not replying because I have an extra to get rid of.  And ebay would be the only place I've seen it lately.  But I want to comment on the fact that it is an amazing gem to any MMJ fan with a dvd player.  They were giving them away free with purchase of Okonokos (dvd).  I don't know how many copies were pressed, but they were limited.  It's the same stage as Okonokos and same high quality video and audio...these just didn't make the final movie.  Hopefully you can find it here from someone, but it's worth having...even if you have to find it on ebay.  Although, you might find it on Amazon.com or somehere like that.  Good luck...and when the time comes...enjoy!
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Dillsnufus

thanks?(can u maybe b+p or rip it and upload it to a website so I could dl it?)
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Dillsnufus

Quotehttp://eil.com/shop/artistlist.asp?artistname=My-Morning-Jacket

yea that's my last resort but 30 bucks isn't terrible.(don't know the sh though)
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

BH

Yeah, I'd wait for it to show up on ebay, you would be better off.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

dhollensbe

I think I paid $30 for it on Ebay...my 3 year old has done a number on the disc and scratched it all up.  Still plays though....I'd gladly pay another $30 or more for its that freakin good.

Dead on the beach,
Is where I wanna make my home......

leatherman13

QuoteI just went on the mmj fan page on facebook and saw there was a video of itigth and amazingly it was from okonokos which isn't on the dvd.  further research  showed that some of my favorite tracks are on this limited pressed dvd. if you have an extra or r selling (i know of the ebay auction so please don't post) please pm. I don't know what these go for so I don't know what to expect so please not more than 30 bucks.

or if there's a link to download it somewhere let me know.
-superkaratemonkydc :)

I'll send you a copy for free if you pm me your address.  It won't be a pressed silver copy but a direct copy on dvd-r.

BH