Off The Record

Started by malonem, Nov 28, 2005, 02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

malonem

Hey everyone.  I bought "Z" a few weeks ago and I can't stop listening to it.  My question to you is, is there some place where I can download "Off The Record".  I am scared to death to put "Z" in my computer to burn a song or 2 and want to make a mix tape of chill music.  Can someone point me in the right direction?  Thanks a bunch!

wordlesschorus

go to amazon.com and do a search for Z and i think that mp3 is available for free download

malonem

Thanks a million!  Got it.

dragonboy

http://www.xfm.co.uk/article.asp?id=131850

You can also get an excellent Solo Acoustic version here.
Should be perfect for your mix tape  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

wmjbryan

is there a way to download those wm radio tracks as mp3's. It seems that I can only pull them off the web as .html files.

wmjbryan

I mean xm radio files.

dragonboy

There are links to them somewhere but I forget where. Maybe there was an XFM thread?
You should be able to find them if you have a look  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

tomEisenbraun

hey man, if you want to put the cd on your computer, go check out the Music section and there's a good tutorial in there at some point with the link telling you how to avoid screwing your computer up. Or, if you have a friend with a mac, just have them import it in a lossless format and burn you a CD and then put it on your computer, because the software won't work or transfer if you burn it from a mac.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

thestateonmtv

I looked and there is no xfm subject.
Could someone PLEASE post the mp3's from xfm.
I really want them, could you usend them or something?
thanks

Dee.