MMJ>glowstick>WSP>Drums>WSP>glowstick>MMJ sick ass

Started by ycartrob, Aug 17, 2008, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzcarraldo

Current complaint - Seeing footage on youtube (Nashville show) of the band getting nailed with glowsticks. C'mon glowstick people!  ::)  

megalicious

QuoteCurrent complaint - Seeing footage on youtube (Nashville show) of the band getting nailed with glowsticks. C'mon glowstick people!  ::)  

these girls next to us in the "crunk" spent the ENTIRE show talking and taking pictures of themselves. then, they ripped a glowstick open and slung the shit inside everywhere. and they rubbed it on their faces. pretty sure that's toxic... but... it got ALL over brad.

but whatev. faces were still:

all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Penny Lane

QuoteCurrent complaint - Seeing footage on youtube (Nashville show) of the band getting nailed with glowsticks. C'mon glowstick people!  ::)  

these girls next to us in the "crunk" spent the ENTIRE show talking and taking pictures of themselves. then, they ripped a glowstick open and slung the shit inside everywhere. and they rubbed it on their faces. pretty sure that's toxic... but... it got ALL over brad.

but whatev. faces were still:

lol, i love you meg!! ha ha--that is awesome. (not about brad but the rest)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

easy way

"takin' out of context I must seem so strange"...Ani Difranco

Yeah, these kids should realize that the boys are bringing a nasty stage show with them and that a little focus could impove their peak experience. I mean, between the lights and sound, what more do you need? Keep the blinky, spinny, whirly, lighty, HEY HEY PAY ATTENTION TO ME shit in your own brain kids. Anyway, now I'll let it go. Ha!  ;D
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

easy way

nice face melt BTW...docta jones! docta jones!
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."