MMJ has made it BIG and this is my proof...

Started by BuyOrangeRacket, May 02, 2008, 07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murph

i don't even think MMJ is the band that you would least expect on this playlist, they have much more less known bands, seems like a great radio station.....can't find those in NY

SmokinShootin

I heard I'm amazed on a trip to virginia beach from ohio; however, theres no way I can remember where I was, but I asume it was in north virginia.  I haven't heard them in northwest ohio, where I live and don't expect to.

The radio is terrible and if they ever played mmj where I live, I'd get nervous.  I've called and requested Kings of Leon, The Black keys and MMJ, but it was always to no avale, infact they won't even play "surfin bird,' by the trashman on any stations here.

Sherpa

JJ on Perez Hilton is hilarious. I dont think there is any reason to get defensive about it.

They are a rock band. They have becoming increasingly popular. Jim James did fall off the stage, which resulted in the cancellation of some shows.

stu42

QuoteI heard I'm amazed on a trip to virginia beach from ohio; however, theres no way I can remember where I was, but I asume it was in north virginia.  I haven't heard them in northwest ohio, where I live and don't expect to.

The radio is terrible and if they ever played mmj where I live, I'd get nervous.  I've called and requested Kings of Leon, The Black keys and MMJ, but it was always to no avale, infact they won't even play "surfin bird,' by the trashman on any stations here.

If you heard it in northern virginia then it would almost definately be on 94.7 the globe, they play I'm amazed all the time here = )  And I even heard evil urges i think way back when the album came out, but not since

Elizanne33

I saw something about Jim's fall on Current TV tonight. Just a brief mention that he was injured.