female musicians?

Started by Ethel_Rosenberg, Sep 18, 2008, 05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjkoehler

QuoteAs was previously mentioned, Kathleen Edwards consistently joined the band onstage for "Golden" during the Z tour. I, too, was lucky enough to see this at Bogart's
jealous!

CTdeadhead

QuoteAwww Trac, you beat me to it. I would love to see JJ work more with Neko......

I was gonna say the same. A duet would be cool. Maybe they should just make babies, those kids would have some pipes.
Technically, this has already happened.  M Wards "To Go Home" features both Jim and Neko singing backup.  Check out the Post War CD.  

ManNamedTruth

QuoteAwww Trac, you beat me to it. I would love to see JJ work more with Neko......

I was gonna say the same. A duet would be cool. Maybe they should just make babies, those kids would have some pipes.
Technically, this has already happened.  M Wards "To Go Home" features both Jim and Neko singing backup.  Check out the Post War CD.  

And thats where I got the idea from, but it would be cool to hear them go one step further. Just the two of them together in a song would be cool, not just a small part in an M Ward song.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

CTdeadhead

I agree, I was disappointed to find out last yr that Neko doesn't really play live with TNP.  Last yr at Langerado I went up close hoping to be near Neko for a moment but she wasn't there.  She is one talented godess.  

ManNamedTruth

QuoteI agree, I was disappointed to find out last yr that Neko doesn't really play live with TNP.  Last yr at Langerado I went up close hoping to be near Neko for a moment but she wasn't there.  She is one talented godess.  

She does play with them at times. She went on tour with them this year but hurt her ankle and couldn't finish the tour. I was lucky enough to see them with her earlier this year, AND I got to meet her! I also saw the MMJ show the day before Jim fell off the stage, I've had good luck this year!
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

CTdeadhead

QuoteI agree, I was disappointed to find out last yr that Neko doesn't really play live with TNP.  Last yr at Langerado I went up close hoping to be near Neko for a moment but she wasn't there.  She is one talented godess.  

She does play with them at times. She went on tour with them this year but hurt her ankle and couldn't finish the tour. I was lucky enough to see them with her earlier this year, AND I got to meet her! I also saw the MMJ show the day before Jim fell off the stage, I've had good luck this year!
Stay away from me your a jinx like Oliver on the Brady Bunch.  

easy way

Stay away from me your a jinx like Oliver on the Brady Bunch.  

or like Jinx in Space Camp...
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."