MMJ 'El Caporal' On Compilation Album 2/17/09

Started by KY_Kid, Jan 15, 2009, 01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goose

Tomorrow Right?  Can't wait.  I have yet to hear El Caporal.  I'ts kind of exciting because now I have a new song to listen to!
Hooked on four like one, two, three

dragonboy

Got my CD this morning. The track was produced with Joe Chiccarelli in Nov 07, nice sax and backing vocals.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

QuoteToday is Yo La Tengo.   Great song.
My fav song so far, absolutely beautiful!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

The Andrew Bird & Conor/Gillian tracks are great!

Should we start another thread to discuss the other tracks? Sorry if this bugs anybody...

BH

QuoteThe Andrew Bird & Conor/Gillian tracks are great!

Should we start another thread to discuss the other tracks? Sorry if this bugs anybody...

Bring it!  It's midnight somewhere!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

dragonboy

xmascriminal

Quotehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEDR-dO-f0M

Awesome. I've been waiting for it to get onto youtube. Don't think I don't want to help raise funds for the sick people, but I have very little money right now, especially considering that I'm going to Chicago in a few weeks to see Morrissey. As soon as I get some cash, I'm going to buy it.