Where's Guitar Hero: My Morning Jacket?

Started by buymycar, Apr 30, 2009, 03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buymycar

I wanna rock out like Yim Yames and Carl Broemel.

capt. scotty

Im in intense talks with the company at this moment.

So far we've agreed on OBH, Run Thru, Lay Low, War Begun, Mahgeetah, Heartbreakin' Man, Way That He Sings, and Gideon.

We're at a halt with getting Dondante on teh game though  >:(

It'll happen  8-)
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

tomEisenbraun

The penultimate piece, though, would obviously need to be Return to Thunderdome's "Steam Engine."

Just sayin.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

aMillionDreams

QuoteThe penultimate piece, though, would obviously need to be Return to Thunderdome's "Steam Engine."

Just sayin.

Unless there is some new usage for that word in the Guitar Hero world, I don't think you know what that word means.  Penultimate means "next to last".
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

AMightyCaporal

once they make some plastic guitar controllers that don't melt in your hand when trying to play any MMJ song- then we'll talk
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

tomEisenbraun

QuoteThe penultimate piece, though, would obviously need to be Return to Thunderdome's "Steam Engine."

Just sayin.

Unless there is some new usage for that word in the Guitar Hero world, I don't think you know what that word means.  Penultimate means "next to last".

hmmmmmm....

Shit.

That would, indeed, retract from the ultimaticity of the actual "ultimate," wouldn't it? Regardless, we know where this one ends.

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

capt. scotty

Just sayin.

;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

FiddleCastro

I would buy

My Morning Jacket: Rock Band

Give Patrick and 'ol Two-Tones some love....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZlzC_hYwYg[/media]
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

capt. scotty

QuoteI would buy

My Morning Jacket: Rock Band

Give Patrick and 'ol Two-Tones some love....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZlzC_hYwYg[/media]

I cant play music for real, so I figured Im terrible at Guitar Hero.

OBH on that shit has to be the greatest thing invented since the Nabisco cracker thugh

FiddleCastro

It's helped get my lesser-into-music fans into music that isn't T-Pain and 50 Cent, and made one of my friends want to learn an instrument, so i'd say give it a try... if youre willing to play through Bon Jovi and Journey (ick!)... Whatever, playing Dinosaur Jr, Lush, Who, Neko Case, Old 97's, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Interpol, and stuff like that on there is a blast....

I'd kill for some MMJ on there, though...

but for now I'll have to convince my REAL band to cover some MMJ.....

this is gonna be tough....

capt. scotty

QuoteIt's helped get my lesser-into-music fans into music that isn't T-Pain and 50 Cent, and made one of my friends want to learn an instrument, so i'd say give it a try... if youre willing to play through Bon Jovi and Journey (ick!)... Whatever, playing Dinosaur Jr, Lush, Who, Neko Case, Old 97's, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Interpol, and stuff like that on there is a blast....

I'd kill for some MMJ on there, though...

but for now I'll have to convince my REAL band to cover some MMJ.....

this is gonna be tough....

I love music, but cant play it for shit. My ears treat it much better

When it comes to video games, Id rather be on some NHL, Madden, or Time Crisis spree than trying to master Guitar Hero

Just my 2 cents though

Angry Ewok

That youtube clip closer resembles Rock Band's layout than Guitar Hero. Either way, I'd buy Guitar Hero for an MMJ edition.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Erik26

There is a website for rockband dedicated to people making requests and MMJ have about 50 songs requested. To lazy to find the link for you guys. Rock Band is a way, way better game then GH and it would be amazing if MMJ were on it.
The reason i say RB would be better is because i am a drummer and i have both games. The drums are so much better for RB then GH. RB also already has more than 500 downloadable songs so it would not suprise me to se MMJ on there soon.
The fact that my heart's beating,
Is all the proof you need

FiddleCastro

QuoteThere is a website for rockband dedicated to people making requests and MMJ have about 50 songs requested. To lazy to find the link for you guys. Rock Band is a way, way better game then GH and it would be amazing if MMJ were on it.
The reason i say RB would be better is because i am a drummer and i have both games. The drums are so much better for RB then GH. RB also already has more than 500 downloadable songs so it would not suprise me to se MMJ on there soon.

Agreed, however 1 MMJ song on guitar hero would make me buy that damn game.

FiddleCastro

if you guys wanna chime in and show a little support, I made this thread there a while back:

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112483