Main Menu

Kohls

Started by SuperKarateMonkyDC, May 17, 2009, 02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillsnufus

I'm in kohls and thank you too is on LOL. They've made it big.
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

Leontheslut

Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

AlwxanderD10

hhmmm... :-?

mjkoehler

Yes, I noticed that my last trip to Kohl's. Just another reason to love that store.

tdb810

i heard that too-last sunday! thought i was having auditory hallucinations...amidst the screaming kids and general chaos that is kohl's..... ;D
.....Back at the Model Home

searchinbig

Quotei heard that too-last sunday! thought i was having auditory hallucinations...amidst the screaming kids and general chaos that is kohl's..... ;D

Auditory hallucinations!  Brilliant!  ;D
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

ManNamedTruth

I was in Kohls on sunday and heard it too, weird!
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

september blues

Janet

That's funny.  I went to Kohl's for the first time a couple of weeks ago.  Didn't care for the store at all (I have an aversion to sloppy stores - if they don't care about their product, why should I?) but thought they played excellent music as I was humming along to MMJ...

bearass

I used to work for kohls FUCK THAT PLACE

but props for playin jacket instead of easy like sunday morning and mr taylors crappy buddy holly cover over and over again

Leontheslut

This just in: Kohls still stinks! (literally)
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.