Movie Soundtracks with MMJ

Started by tahoekat, Jun 20, 2009, 12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

QuoteI really liked The Lookout, but maybe I liked it even more because it couldnt start any better!  ;D...Im also pretty sure in The Lookout in the scene where he first meets the guys that scam him in the bar, Lay Low is playing.

.....And totally forgot about Rocket Man being at the end of the Californication pilot..Talk about perfect song, perfect placement. That song fits Hank Moody's character perfectly and his situation at that point.

Okay, that was a tad depressing.  :(

Kind of. If you watched that entire episode though, it kind of brings everything in Duchovny's character full circle - and that ended the pilot, so it really kind of ended it perfectly because much of the episode focused on his womanizing and selfishness so it gives you a better idea of what his character is really liked. If you watch the show or start to at some point, its great. Scenes like this just kind of bring it back to real life and reality since some is a bit over the top, but IMO its one of the best shows on TV.

Great music on it as well, they might have even played a Mariah song  ;)
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons