Movie Soundtracks with MMJ

Started by tahoekat, Jun 20, 2009, 12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tahoe Kat

I saw the movie "He's So Not Into You" last night and much to my excitement "I'm Amazed" is playing in the background of one of the scenes!

Ghosts_on_TV

THere is also that one with that Gordon Levitt kid. Forget what it's called.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Murph

fleabag

I was flipping through the channels one day, and I saw a movie where some people were drag racing, and they were playing OBH.  

I fell asleep before I could flip back and see what the name of the movie was, though. Anyone know?
...words only got in the way

aMillionDreams

I don't know of a drag racing movie

Old Sept Blues is in Winter Passing.
Of course, there's Elizabethtown.
There's more, I know, but I can't think right now.

On a side note, I heard "Evil Urges" at the Louisville bats baseball game the other day.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

mjkoehler

OBH is used in the rebel fights for a cause gymnastics movie Stick It. Yeah, I've seen it. ugh.

goose

QuoteOBH is used in the rebel fights for a cause gymnastics movie Stick It. Yeah, I've seen it. ugh.

It's okay, we all have scars, right?
Hooked on four like one, two, three

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteI was flipping through the channels one day, and I saw a movie where some people were drag racing, and they were playing OBH.  

I fell asleep before I could flip back and see what the name of the movie was, though. Anyone know?

It's the one I was talking about that Murph siad the name of, The Lookout.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Don Dante

QuoteI was flipping through the channels one day, and I saw a movie where some people were drag racing, and they were playing OBH.  

It could have been the TV show, House, actually.  OBH is playing during a drag racing scene at the very beginning of an episode, and often the beginnings of those episodes do have a movie feel.

Or like they said, coulda been The Lookout if it was teenagers racing in regular cars at night.
Keep on dreamin' boy,
cuz when you stop dreamin'
it's time to die.

fleabag

It could have been the TV show, House, actually.  OBH is playing during a drag racing scene at the very beginning of an episode, and often the beginnings of those episodes do have a movie feel.

Or like they said, coulda been The Lookout if it was teenagers racing in regular cars at night.

It in the daytime drag racing with real drag racing cars at a dragstrip.  Weird.
...words only got in the way

vwxg14a

Off the record was on How I Met Your Mother. Episode 15

and From IMDB

# He's Just Not That Into You (2009) (performer: "I'm Amazed")
# "One Tree Hill" (1 episode, 2008)
   - Touch Me I'm Going to Scream: Part I (2008) TV episode ("Highly Suspicious")
# "Californication" (1 episode, 2007)
   - Pilot (2007) TV episode (performer: "Rocket Man")
# The Lookout (2007) (performer: "One Big Holiday", "Lay Low")
# Save Me (2007/I) (writer: "Golden")
# Stick It (2006) (performer: "One Big Holiday")
# Elizabethtown (2005) (performer: "Same in Any Language" (2005), "Where to Begin" (2005))
# Winter Passing (2005) (performer: "Old September Blue")
# Paper Cut (2004) ("At Dawn")

And of course Mageetah on the infamous Aspen Light Commercial.
Pops, Langerado, Lollapalooza, RCMH, Miami Beach, MSG, St Aug, T5.

Don Dante

It in the daytime drag racing with real drag racing cars at a dragstrip.  Weird.

Yep, that was House.
Keep on dreamin' boy,
cuz when you stop dreamin'
it's time to die.

aMillionDreams

QuoteOff the record was on How I Met Your Mother. Episode 15

and From IMDB

# Elizabethtown (2005) (performer: "Same in Any Language" (2005), "Where to Begin" (2005))

HA! I'm in that movie.  The guy sitting next to them in the bar during the release party is me.   8-)
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

mjkoehler

QuoteOBH is used in the rebel fights for a cause gymnastics movie Stick It. Yeah, I've seen it. ugh.

It's okay, we all have scars, right?
Yes, some scars run deep.

MMJ_fanatic

"Thank you too" was featured in an episode of Fringe
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

AMightyCaporal

i do believe chills is playing during a Heroes episode
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Ive got an EVIL plan babe

Jim James lends his voice for an M. Ward song in the movie Go-Getter with Zooey Deschanel.  Can't remember the name of the song.  I'm sure someone here can help out.
Just cause it starts off slow babe, doesn't mean I  don't have evil urges.

capt. scotty

I really liked The Lookout, but maybe I liked it even more because it couldnt start any better!  ;D...Im also pretty sure in The Lookout in the scene where he first meets the guys that scam him in the bar, Lay Low is playing.

.....And totally forgot about Rocket Man being at the end of the Californication pilot..Talk about perfect song, perfect placement. That song fits Hank Moody's character perfectly and his situation at that point.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD44VbsdsGA[/media]
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

el_chode

QuoteOff the record was on How I Met Your Mother. Episode 15

and From IMDB

It's Aspen EDGE! Come on, get your ultra-light, watered down, fermented rice water, ultimately more pointless than an O'Douls after a Decaf Coffee beverages right, man!
I'm surrounded by assholes

TGMC421

QuoteI really liked The Lookout, but maybe I liked it even more because it couldnt start any better!  ;D...Im also pretty sure in The Lookout in the scene where he first meets the guys that scam him in the bar, Lay Low is playing.

.....And totally forgot about Rocket Man being at the end of the Californication pilot..Talk about perfect song, perfect placement. That song fits Hank Moody's character perfectly and his situation at that point.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD44VbsdsGA[/media]

Okay, that was a tad depressing.  :(