Monsters Of Folk - MOJO Review

Started by admin, Aug 26, 2009, 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CC

check out the review from MOJO magazine:

(click for larger image)

Soulshine

That was great. Everytime I see that pic I wonder why M. Ward looks so pissed off.   :-?
Because we're all in this together...

AMightyCaporal

Quotecheck out the review from MOJO magazine:

(click for larger image)

Radical!  I am so friggin excited about this album! Thank you much!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

AMightyCaporal

QuoteThat was great. Everytime I see that pic I wonder why M. Ward looks so pissed off.   :-?

because he can be- it ads the the mysteriousness of his voice
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Soulshine

QuoteThat was great. Everytime I see that pic I wonder why M. Ward looks so pissed off.   :-?

That's cool, it was just something that always popped into my head. It isn't a negative thing on my end, just a ?

AMightyCaporal

That's cool, it was just something that always popped into my head. It isn't a negative thing on my end, just a ?

yikes- I didn't mean to come off as serious or negative in my last comment- I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression.  I always think he looks pissed about something too- I think that he really is just kind of a mysterious dude- someone who keeps to himself- so his physical appearance begins to resemble that.

my apologies again  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Soulshine

yikes- I didn't mean to come off as serious or negative in my last comment- I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression.  I always think he looks pissed about something too- I think that he really is just kind of a mysterious dude- someone who keeps to himself- so his physical appearance begins to resemble that.

And I apologize if I came off as defensive. I never want to upset anyone so when I think I have, I want to fix it.  :-*
We're all good.  ;D

AMightyCaporal

And I apologize if I came off as defensive. I never want to upset anyone so when I think I have, I want to fix it.  :-*
We're all good.  ;D

Friends again? Okay good Friends!   ;)

Soulshine

We're all good.  ;D

Never are we not friends...Always are we good friends.  :)

petemoss

damnit
imageshack is blocked at my work
want to read all these reviews so bad

AMightyCaporal

We're all good.  ;D

Never are we not friends...Always are we good friends.  :)

HOLLAAAA!

el_chode

Quotedamnit

Here, I'll transcribe it:

MoF is going to give you a boner, even if you're a girl
I'm surrounded by assholes

AMightyCaporal

Quotedamnit

weird-

so in an unrelated question.  What do you think the girl in your avatar is trying to say?

el_chode

Quotedamnit

weird-

so in an unrelated question.  What do you think the girl in your avatar is trying to say?

She's reading outloud the review by the first person who tries to shit upon the MoF album
I'm surrounded by assholes

AMightyCaporal

Quotedamnit

weird-

She's reading outloud the review by the first person who tries to shit upon the MoF album

BAHAHAHAHA!