Dear Wife kicks ass.

Started by Ghosts_on_TV, Sep 10, 2009, 05:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghosts_on_TV

Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Penny Lane

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

The DARK

Indeed. Reminds me a bit of What a Wonderful Man with its ice cream truck piano solo. El Caporal and Devil's Peanut Butter seem to get a bit more respect around here, but Jim's getting a lot better at the short pop song format that he worked with on Evil Urges (Thank You Too, Sec Walkin, Two Halves)
In another time, in another place, in another face

tenn

:'( Still haven't heard it. Is it available anywhere but itunes yet for us non users? I'm afraid I already know the answer to this.

sweatboard

I'm supporting the idea of this thread based on the piano solo alone (it makes me feel like I have a tux on, a martini in my hand and the sun is setting on the ocean in front of my eyes).  This song just gets better every time you hear it.

Justin Timberlake might have brought the sexy back, but Yimmy Yames is bringing that 60's style sexy, like....."We're in the front of the Ford Galaxie and I might sprout one when I glance over and see your bare ankle" back.

I think I'm going to go get a milkshake and take my baby to the drive-in now.
There's Still Time.........

weeniebeenie

I love this song so much. I had Live at the Palms on my ipod (it doesn't hold much but it does okay) for so long. It was the song I listened to the most.
How loud can silence get?

Penny Lane

QuoteI'm supporting the idea of this thread based on the piano solo alone (it makes me feel like I have a tux on, a martini in my hand and the sun is setting on the ocean in front of my eyes).  This song just gets better every time you hear it.

Justin Timberlake might have brought the sexy back, but Yimmy Yames is bringing that 60's style sexy, like....."We're in the front of the Ford Galaxie and I might sprout one when I glance over and see your bare ankle" back.

i agree. no one else is doing that (or doing it right)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

BH

QuoteI'm supporting the idea of this thread based on the piano solo alone (it makes me feel like I have a tux on, a martini in my hand and the sun is setting on the ocean in front of my eyes).  This song just gets better every time you hear it.

Yes!  See I get that same sort of vibe with Two Halves but I couldn't convey it nearly as eloquently as you!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.