Slow Down Jo...

Started by PhriendlyMMJPhan, Sep 17, 2009, 06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

is Jim, Jo?

J.O. are jim's real initials right?  and wasn't he talking about needed to slow down after getting hurt at the iowa show?  I might be reaching here.

just curious what you all think.

AlwxanderD10

hhhhmmmmmm.... interesting.......

el_chode

well when you put it like that, I think it's just because Jim frickin rocks out on other tracks, and he's all like "Jim, you can't rock out so hard all the time otherwise your head might fall off" and then he's all like "but if I stop rockin', the world will stop movin, won't it?" and then he's all like "no, no it won't, just give it a try" so he does and then at first the listener is like "wow this is slow" and then by the end of the song "wait I thought he wasn't allowed to rock?"
I'm surrounded by assholes

AMightyCaporal

Quotewell when you put it like that, I think it's just because Jim frickin rocks out on other tracks, and he's all like "Jim, you can't rock out so hard all the time otherwise your head might fall off" and then he's all like "but if I stop rockin', the world will stop movin, won't it?" and then he's all like "no, no it won't, just give it a try" so he does and then at first the listener is like "wow this is slow" and then by the end of the song "wait I thought he wasn't allowed to rock?"

duuuuuuuuuuudddddeeee :D
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side