My Morning Straightjacket Soundtrack on ITunes

Started by manicfanatic, Nov 13, 2009, 04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manicfanatic

ITunes has the soundtrack to the American Dad episode.  6 songs plus 3 little snippets of dialog (no MMJ dialog though).  No Steam Engine, but Phone Went West.
"We're the heirs to the glimmering world"

ALady

Thanks!  That's what I'm going to be listening to the rest of the afternoon   :)

*edit*

So that may have been a sort of silly impulse buy.  I don't think the songs are any different from the album versions.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

AMightyCaporal

QuoteThanks!  That's what I'm going to be listening to the rest of the afternoon   :)

*edit*

So that may have been a sort of silly impulse buy.  I don't think the songs are any different from the album versions.

they arent- just some lines from the show added in. I will NOT be buying- its more for  people who are not familiar with the band- we super fans already know about the band (you are a super fan as well- you just didn't know)
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

ALady

Tis true.  I got excited and acted without thinking.   :P

Please, Jacket board.  Learn from my mistakes   ;D
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

AMightyCaporal

QuoteTis true.  I got excited and acted without thinking.   :P

Please, Jacket board.  Learn from my mistakes   ;D
;D I would have done it myself if i hadn't read the description in some other link posted here- someone saved me! you are saving others!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side