Yim Yames Solo Album

Started by lowend922, Nov 08, 2009, 07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dfay

Anyone got any info on it? Like when its coming out or what will be on it?

The DARK

Sadly, no. I wouldn't feverishly anticipate it; it might come out before or after the next Jacket record. Seeing as it seems to be a more personal project for Jim, he'll probably work on it whenever he feels like it.
In another time, in another place, in another face

rob

I have a (hopeful) feeling we'll see this before the end of 2010, and another Jacket record by the end of 2011. It was almost 3 years between Z and Evil Urges, so 2011 seems likely to me for the next MMJ album..
"demon eyes are watchin' everywhere"

el_chode

QuoteI have a (hopeful) feeling we'll see this before the end of 2010, and another Jacket record by the end of 2011. It was almost 3 years between Z and Evil Urges, so 2011 seems likely to me for the next MMJ album..

I think we'll get teased in the interim by either one of the two. Maybe a single/ep type deal
I'm surrounded by assholes

kydiddle

QuoteI have a (hopeful) feeling we'll see this before the end of 2010, and another Jacket record by the end of 2011. It was almost 3 years between Z and Evil Urges, so 2011 seems likely to me for the next MMJ album..

I think we'll get teased in the interim by either one of the two. Maybe a single/ep type deal

Or teased by an appearance on American Dad. Less animation, more rock the nation!!! WOOOOOOOH.
Cow temperature.

Love Dogg

QuoteLess animation, more rock the nation!!!

The sweetest saying, Ever!
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

...From On High

QuoteLess animation, more rock the nation!!!

The sweetest saying, Ever!

I agree.
Oh, I'll never say I knew you.  But my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side.

Cameron

maybe it's done and he's just waiting until after the MOF tour to announce anything.  wishful thinking!

capt. scotty

QuoteSadly, no. I wouldn't feverishly anticipate it; it might come out before or after the next Jacket record. Seeing as it seems to be a more personal project for Jim, he'll probably work on it whenever he feels like it.

id put a lot of money down on this  ;)

i have a feeling it will come out before the next MMJ album
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

aMillionDreams

QuoteSadly, no. I wouldn't feverishly anticipate it; it might come out before or after the next Jacket record. Seeing as it seems to be a more personal project for Jim, he'll probably work on it whenever he feels like it.

Work is almost done on it but I still wouldn't expect to hear it next month.  Most releases take 8 to 12 months to be released after they are recorded if not more. I'd bet the farm it will be out before the next MMJ project though.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]