the MASSIVE MMJ COVERS ARCHIVE!!!

Started by buaawwww, Jan 13, 2010, 08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buaawwww

Thanks to the guy who put this thing together, whoever you are!  I am at work and can't DL yet but I know what I'll be doin' later!

If this was already posted, sorry!

http://www.youaintnopicasso.com/2010/01/11/the-my-morning-jacket-covers-archive-50-covers-2/

AMightyCaporal

Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

jones

My Monkey Friend

effin sweet. i had no idea they covered this much, i thought i knew all of them.

anyone tried to download yet? is it easy and transferable to itunes?

aMillionDreams

Looks like someone commandeered my work.  Oh well, no one could ever find it here, maybe people will actually listen to it now.  There are some great covers in there.  I put together the original covers comp with a little help from my friends.  The ones marked new are the ones this guy added in.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

BH

QuoteLooks like someone commandeered my work.  Oh well, no one could ever find it here, maybe people will actually listen to it now.  There are some great covers in there.  I put together the original covers comp with a little help from my friends.  The ones marked new are the ones this guy added in.

I'll never forget who put in the initial hard work on this Dylan!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

AMightyCaporal

QuoteLooks like someone commandeered my work.  Oh well, no one could ever find it here, maybe people will actually listen to it now.  There are some great covers in there.  I put together the original covers comp with a little help from my friends.  The ones marked new are the ones this guy added in.

I'll never forget who put in the initial hard work on this Dylan!

Aw hey man, I didn't know. Many thanks to you and your friends for the work! Just another reason why I love this board and band... the type of people it attracts are good good people! Thanks again!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

MarkW

I still listen to the original list you drew up...  I'm boycotting this one on principle!  ;)
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

Crispy

I figured this was your work, and haven't bothered with this version.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

BH

There is a "Thanks to Dylan, etc." at the bottom of the blog entry.

I may or may not have had anything to do with that.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

jones

aMillionDreams

Make sure you check out Hot Burrito #1 if you aren't already familiar with Jim's version.  That was one of the tracks that I helped bring to the surface for the original covers comp.  I notice there's no exciting additions or holes filled.  This guy's a hack!  ;)

I really don't care.  I started to email him, but then thought better of it.  Enjoy, no matter where you download it from!
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Ruckus

The excitement of the title is kinda funny ;D  But you're right AMD.  I couldn't find this until I think you may have relinked it in a more recent post like a year or year and half ago.

Thanks again for all the work.

I'm guessing this was taken from Rolling Stone or vice versa?
http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2010/01/12/my-morning-jackets-eclectic-covers-from-danzig-to-dylan/
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

My Monkey Friend

seriously, does anyone know how to convert this to itunes? about to go on a trip, and would love to have this at my disposal.

thanks

megalicious

i rocked out to some jacket covers the other day. thanks again, dylan.

[smiley=dankk2.gif]
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

AMightyCaporal

Quoteseriously, does anyone know how to convert this to itunes? about to go on a trip, and would love to have this at my disposal.

thanks

I just downloaded all the songs individually, they should all be MP3s

Then you can drag and drop them into your itunes.

My Monkey Friend

thanks, caporal. i am what you call a "computer dipshit"

goose

QuoteMake sure you check out Hot Burrito #1 if you aren't already familiar with Jim's version.  That was one of the tracks that I helped bring to the surface for the original covers comp.  I notice there's no exciting additions or holes filled.  This guy's a hack!  ;)

I really don't care.  I started to email him, but then thought better of it.  Enjoy, no matter where you download it from!

Hey dylan,

Loook at the second pic down.  It is from 21C.
Hooked on four like one, two, three

vespachick

QuoteMake sure you check out Hot Burrito #1 if you aren't already familiar with Jim's version.  
No kidding, D.  I grabbed this from yours ages ago.  I nearly cry everytime I listen.  Sooooo goooood!
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

vespachick

I may or may not have had anything to do with that.
So then Dave, are you one of the thankee's too?  ;)
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked