the MASSIVE MMJ COVERS ARCHIVE!!!

Started by buaawwww, Jan 13, 2010, 08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChiefOKONO

Dillsnufus

Gazziza My Dillsnufus

DaFunkyPrecedent

Quotei rocked out to some jacket covers the other day. thanks again, dylan.

[smiley=dankk2.gif]

Me too! I was driving from flagstaff to Durango and listened to some MMj covers to help pass the time and make driving on a white christmas Mars that much more beautiful and enticing.
God damn those shaky knees.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuoteLooks like someone commandeered my work.  Oh well, no one could ever find it here, maybe people will actually listen to it now.  There are some great covers in there.  I put together the original covers comp with a little help from my friends.  The ones marked new are the ones this guy added in.

for the record Dylan you're one of the most hardcore MMJ fans around.  if people are fuckin with your shit I wouldn't even hesitate to lay the smack down.  I've got your back if you need to drop some fists.  Sure those n00bs might have enjoyed the covers but this is more than just a compilation we're talking about, it's a legacy.  best recognize.  sheeit.  thanks for all the hard work putting out great shows and comps over the years, it's very much appreciated.  beat some ass dude.  this community wouldn't be nearly as sweet without your contributions.