Does anyone still need  Celebración De La Ciudad?

Started by Ghosts_on_TV, Mar 09, 2010, 01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghosts_on_TV

Not sure how many of these are still floating around outside of eBay, but my local store has at least 1 on both Vinyl and cd. I could pick it up and mail it if anyone is still looking.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

j_rud

I know a store that has a lot of copies; he ordered 5 and they sent him 50. I don't know how many he has left, by his last count he had "a bunch".  Best record store in Philly, Long in the Tooth Records on Sansom.
Say friend, you got any more of that good sasparilla?

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteI know a store that has a lot of copies; he ordered 5 and they sent him 50. I don't know how many he has left, by his last count he had "a bunch".  Best record store in Philly, Long in the Tooth Records on Sansom.

I bought At Dawn on vinyl there, great store.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

j_rud

QuoteI know a store that has a lot of copies; he ordered 5 and they sent him 50. I don't know how many he has left, by his last count he had "a bunch".  Best record store in Philly, Long in the Tooth Records on Sansom.

I bought At Dawn on vinyl there, great store.
Nice, its a great store. I can easily spend 2 hours or more there on a Saturday afternoon. He has some gems, too. Last time I was there my friend found the 2nd Christmas 7 inch Pearl Jam put out. I haven't been record shopping in awhile, this thread is giving me the itch...

j_rud

The record itch, too, not the one I picked up in Tijuana.