Acoustic Chorale DVD available on eBay

Started by Johnny_Yac, Dec 09, 2009, 12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

Hey folks,

FYI: http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-My-Morning-Jacket-Acoustic-Chorale-DVD-Buttons_W0QQitemZ130350897367QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1e5984d8d7

I picked up a copy of Acoustic Chorale  last year from the same person selling this copy.  I love this "outtakes" limited edition DVD from the Okonokos shows.  Starting price, $30, is steep though.  I paid much less for my copy.  

No bids as of noon Wed (12/9/09).  I don't want to start a bidding war among the faithful on this forum, but its my favorite MMJ video.  

Is it really as "rare" as I think?  I also have low-res avi files, for the computer and poor-quality DVD burns, but have not seen this available in other, hi-res formats for download.  
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Ghosts_on_TV

It seems to be pretty rare, pretty sure it was only available at indie stores for free with Okonokos. THats how I got mine anyways. I guess if people are willing to pay for it, then sell it, but it kind of bothers me that people are selling it for that much money when it didn't cost anything to begin with. Oh well.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

johnnYYac

QuoteIt seems to be pretty rare, pretty sure it was only available at indie stores for free with Okonokos. THats how I got mine anyways. I guess if people are willing to pay for it, then sell it, but it kind of bothers me that people are selling it for that much money when it didn't cost anything to begin with. Oh well.

Ah, it was free?  I didn't know that.

I didn't pay that much for my copy and thought it was a worthwhile purchase.  I put it on regularly, particularly for At Dawn and Sooner.  

If they reissue Okonokos on Blu Ray they should include Acoustic Chorale.  

BTW, I'm not the seller.  I just thought, if it was rare, someone from the forum might want a copy.  

johnnYYac