New limited edition picture discs

Started by SuperKarateMonkyDC, Oct 14, 2010, 01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danz

so i bought the picture discs...party because dubvinyl asked so nicely...but he never returned my pm, or email.

so, i have some picture discs.  and i collect vinyl.  anyone interested in doing some bartering?  I have most of the older stuff, but I'm still looking for 'Does Gold Hole.'  I am also interested in the original pressing of TTF, AD & ISM, the Oregon Trail picture disc and the Mont De Sundua album.  Maybe some others too. Hit me up if your wanna trade.  

littleacorn

mmj blew my brain to bits on 6-17-11,8-22-12, 6-11-15, 5-28-16, 5-29-16

danz

got your pm's guys, but i'm not currently looking to sell them - just trade.  I am also interested in the AD, ISM and Z T5 posters!

littleacorn

I found a mmj does gold hole on ebay the starting bid is $155 but there is only one other on popsike and that goes back to a 2004 auction.  Does mmj have a collectors forum or does everybody pretty much use this?

vespachick

The last Gold Hole went for $150-ish on ebay a couple of months ago.  That was the highest I've ever seen it.  Not too long ago one could snag one off ebay for well under $40, but it seems those days are long over.  (It's the only thing I'm missing).

There is no collector's place (unless you count Kory ;)), just ebay.
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

littleacorn

thanks for the info I'm still very interested in purchasing these so if your on the wall about yours shoot me a pm

danz

ya, that one for $150 has been lingering on ebay for a while.  the highest i've ever seen Does Gold Hole go for is approx $60

searchinbig

Hmmmmm.....I wonder if all the pic discs sold out. Maybe some will be offered?
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

danz

QuoteHmmmmm.....I wonder if all the pic discs sold out. Maybe some will be offered?

It's possible.  Upon exiting T5 for the last time, I noticed there were a few Z & EU ones still left for sure....

danz

the set just popped up on ebay for $140...kinda pricey.  i know people need to make $ but something inside me says its kinda wrong to profit off this band...

littleacorn

well I'm going to bid on the ebay set. I don't have the albums on vinyl yet and yah the sound quality isn't top notch but hell I dont have a top notch turntable anyways.

danz

do it, but know you are raising the market value by bidding on it. ha

littleacorn

Its ok to me as long as I have them :)

CC

keep in mind that there are plans to make the picture discs available again for Record Store Day 2011

weeniebeenie

Quotekeep in mind that there are plans to make the picture discs available again for Record Store Day 2011
:)
How loud can silence get?

searchinbig

Quotekeep in mind that there are plans to make the picture discs available again for Record Store Day 2011

Oh happy day!  :-*
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

danz

word.  do you know the quantity they intend to produce by any chance?

CC

danz

Cool

I'm still entertaining trades for my extra set if anyone is interested.

littleacorn

I decided to be patient since I know now that they will be availible on RSD.  Plus now friggin ebay has to remind me just how close xmas is and ruin my shopping spree  ;D