Anyone have any magazine articles regarding "Z"?

Started by Carter41, Feb 08, 2006, 12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carter41

I have a write a critique of an album for a class here at CMU, and of course, "Z" was an obvious choice. Anywho, I know the official site used to have a "press" section where they had a bunch of magazine articles as well as on-line articles and other various periodicals, but that seems to have disappeared a while ago. Sooooooo, I was wondering if anyone had saved any of those articles (pertaining to "Z"), and if so, you would willing to post them? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Matt
www.colieda.net

LaurieBlue

QuoteI have a write a critique of an album for a class here at CMU, and of course, "Z" was an obvious choice. Anywho, I know the official site used to have a "press" section where they had a bunch of magazine articles as well as on-line articles and other various periodicals, but that seems to have disappeared a while ago. Sooooooo, I was wondering if anyone had saved any of those articles (pertaining to "Z"), and if so, you would willing to post them? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi There..

I'm not the ONLY person to post, but if you search under LaurieBlue in this section, as well as the Music and Shows sections, I'm sure you'll find quite a bit :-).

Good luck and please share when you write it.

Laurie

Carter41

Hi There..

I'm not the ONLY person to post, but if you search under LaurieBlue in this section, as well as the Music and Shows sections, I'm sure you'll find quite a bit :-).

Good luck and please share when you write it.

Laurie

Thanks for the help! There were some great on-line articles on the boards. I hate to be a pest, but you woulndn't happen to have any of the scans of the articles that were on the MMJ site, would you?
Matt
www.colieda.net

LaurieBlue

Thanks for the help! There were some great on-line articles on the boards. I hate to be a pest, but you woulndn't happen to have any of the scans of the articles that were on the MMJ site, would you?

I don't, sorry.  I know there was a recent Spin article someone scanned, and there have been others as well.  Most of them should be around the same timeframe.  Maybe someone else can help....anyone? :-)

Dee.

You're very welcome.  Good luck with your critique.  :)