Started by mccubbbiinnnnsssss, Feb 21, 2006, 03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DD

FEEL the LOVE!  

GROUP HUG!!!!!!

[url="//www.myspace.com/rednails"]www.myspace.com/rednails[/url]

www.garageband.com/artist/rednails

No Joke

Quoteits ok.  your anger is adorable.  it would be more adorable if you had the cajones to man up without "hiding" but i think we both know who you are so thats cool.  

no harm done.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I was being serious, no joke.  I didn't apologize and I don't apologiize. But that doesn't really matter because you and I both know what I said is true.

DD

If you really knew me, you'd know that I was being serious, no joke.  I didn't apologize and I don't apologiize. But that doesn't really matter because you and I both know what I said is true.

the prick part maybe, but talentless?  you didnt seem to think so when you were mouth hugging me.
[url="//www.myspace.com/rednails"]www.myspace.com/rednails[/url]

www.garageband.com/artist/rednails

Coltrane

....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

peanut butter puddin surprise

I posted a picture of a crock to illustrate what I think of this bickering.  If that's offensive, then I'm Benny Hill.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

ratsprayer

QuoteI posted a picture of a crock to illustrate what I think of this bickering.  If that's offensive, then I'm Benny Hill.

see now that picture makes more sense...

;D

EC

QuoteI posted a picture of a crock to illustrate what I think of this bickering.  If that's offensive, then I'm Benny Hill.

Yay!  I didn't know you were Benny Hill!!  We used to watch that show all the time - I love that guy.   ;D

Coltrane

who doesn't love an old fat man lookin' at boobies???   :P
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

ycartrob

Yay!  I didn't know you were Benny Hill!!  We used to watch that show all the time - I love that guy.   ;D

There's an old fat man in this picture?

Where?