DANNY CASH SHAVES HEAD FOR THE KIDS!

Started by linda p, Feb 03, 2006, 05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzcarraldo

Quoteits great danny is doing this to raise money for cancer patients... i'm doing the same thing for the school that i teach at only for far less cash and far more hair... i think i may be in constant regret... keep up the good charity work!!!

So Awesome!!!  You guys Go!!!

Laurie the Artist

And the current tally of the goal?    80% !!

This is fabulous.
Rah rah rah!
Go, Danny! Go!

fitzcarraldo

87 percent & countin. Few days before the cut.
"Is there a movie on this flight?"

wellfleet

great cause danny!

good to see rock stars doing nice deeds instead of stripping down with scott stapp.

just sent along a donation from my husband and i.

you'd prolly look good in a dick tracy-type head attire.
everything sucks. really.

Transmission3000

Hey...this is Brian. I'm a friend of Danny's. Since Danny is such a great friend in the mix, I've decided to nominate him for this little burrito party contest Q'Doba (one of our favorite burrito places around here, second only to La Bamba) is having.

We need all the votes we can get, as yesterday a dog was winning this contest. Well, that dog is now in a distant 10th place with 200 votes while some other dude is sitting pretty in the lead with over 600.

Our pal Danny? 11 votes (as of 4:35PM EST).

Here's the link.

And here's a fun poster:

Thanks,
Brian.
http://www.transmission3000.com/

Laurie the Artist

88%

C'mon guys - only a couple of days left to go and he's just shy of the goal.  $120 and it's a done deal.  That's either one MMJ fan who kicks everyone else's ass, or just lots of you folks who have read this thread just donating a few dollars - every penny counts.  Every penny goes to the kids and every penny goes to one less hair on Danny's head.

You can make it happen and put a smile on a sick child's face.  Childhood cancer struck a school-mate of mine and I have never forgotten him or the impact it had on our class when the teacher had to tell us he lost his fight.

Think of what we know now due to dedicated researchers and all the people who donated even just $10 to fund that research.  Each and every one of you makes a difference in people's lives even if you don't know it.  Random acts of kindness, moral support, running errands for a sick friend. It all adds up and has a quiet, rhythmic impact.    

We can't all be researchers or health care workers, so we just do what we can.  Donating a little spare change is just one way to show your support for these kids.

Let's wrap this puppy up.  Cheers!

MMJ_fanatic

well I got the last $100 in, Danny has now made his target. :)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

EC

Quotewell I got the last $100 in, Danny has now made his target. :)

[size=10]MMJ_fanatic is a STAR[/size]
Good work, pal.  Danny Cash's head and bunnies - you're a good soul, fanatic.  :)

So, ah, I was thinkin' of shavin' my head, too...  

;)

Laurie the Artist

Quotewell I got the last $100 in, Danny has now made his target. :)

You did it!!!!!!!    You did it!!!!!!  Gold stars for an incredible ass-kicking, MMJ Fanatic guy!

Confetti!!!  Jumping up and down!  Well done Danny for stepping in and being such a good sport.  Can't wait to see the pics posted of that.

Good thing we're moving in to Spring. Danny's head is gonna be COLD!!!!

;D

tdan

Anyone planning on attending this event?
Well the music is your special friend
Dance on fire as it intends
Music is your only friend
Until the end

MMJ_fanatic

[size=10]
So, ah, I was thinkin' of shavin' my head, too...  
;)
ZOINKS!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

EC

ZOINKS!
Yeah, it's for, ahhh... the children.  I only need another $4000...  I really hope some kind soul will help me reach my goal...

;)

danny_cash

Holy crap, y'all! I made my goal. You guys donated more than anyone else, so the credit goes to you hardcore MMJ fans. Especially my boys Riny and Sweet T. It's nice to get support from some of my homies from way back.

So here's what you paid for:

So thanks again, everybody. I really appreciate it and so do the kids. Now see if you can all talk Jim into doing it next year.

thebigbang

You look mahvelous!  That cue ball look suits you better than most.  Thanks for taking the razor for the kids.  It's a great cause.
Just a Heartbreakin' Man, doing a Victory Dance with Shaky Knees, along a Bermuda Highway

Oz

Ah, Danny, you grew a beard instead; that's cheating!  ;) ;D
I'm ready when you are

Chills

QuoteNow see if you can all talk Jim into doing it next year.

NO! Don't mess with the hair, that's blasphemy  :D

And congratulations on making the goal.
The result is magnificent  :)

EC

i think you should have burritos just for doing that alone.

SMc55

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there