What says "rock star" like...

Started by Chills, Apr 05, 2006, 04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chills

Your own personalized wristbands!!!
http://wilcoworld.net/store.html

So, Wilco's drummer has them.
What are you waiting for Patrick Hallahan?

EC

holy crap.  wristbands are a GREAT merch idea.  i would buy them for sure.

primushead

I'm gonna make a buddy-band when I get famous.  

Zack attack forever!!!

Mr. T.

Zack attack forever!!!

I can't be the only one thinking Saved by the Bell was totally and utter crap ;D

I'm laughing just thinking about that retarded friend of zack, "Screech"  :P
And that muscled one...
Hilariously bad

We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

EC

i loved saved by the bell.
screech was my favourite.  don't you call him retarded.  he was just a bit spazzy.  ;)

whothrewthecake

SBTB trivia time! screech's real name was samuel powers.

ratsprayer

ive seen every episode of that show probably at least 7 or 8 times, not even joking.

:-/ :-/

wellfleet

me too, along with all those other saturday morning shows... and the truth is, if they were on nick at night, i'd still watch them, this time with a sense of sweet, sweet irony... rat, do you think SBTB fucked us up?
everything sucks. really.

ratsprayer

i wish i could blame saved by the bell for all my problems.  i once went to the grand opening of a hills (?) near my home because mark paul gosselear was doing an autograph session.  this was back in the SBTB prime, so i cant imagine he didnt have better things to do.  anyway, i underestimated the crowd, got there way too late and decided not to wait for an autographed picture.  now that did probably fuck me up.   :'(

primushead

Homer Simpson did the same thing when he could've met Mr. T at the mall.  The whole day he kept saying, "I'll just wait a little later."  But when he finally showed up, the mall guy told him that Mr. T had already left :'(

ratsprayer

well good ol' zack morris was still there when i arrived, but the line was ridiculously long, and i guess i wasnt a good enough fan to wait that long.   :'(

primushead

Ah, I gotcha now.  So...it's kinda like the episode where Zack and the gang try to get U2 tickets, but the line is too long.  But it turned out okay because they ended up winning some by being on Candid Camera or something.

EC

QuoteAh, I gotcha now.  So...it's kinda like the episode where Zack and the gang try to get U2 tickets, but the line is too long.  But it turned out okay because they ended up winning some by being on Candid Camera or something.

that reminds me of the episode of mr. belvedere where the daughter gets all badass and goes to a prince concert and takes a birth control pill - like one.  ha.  hahaha.  

ChiefOKONO

I was so sad when i heard him say that! :(

QuoteHomer Simpson did the same thing when he could've met Mr. T at the mall.  The whole day he kept saying, "I'll just wait a little later."  But when he finally showed up, the mall guy told him that Mr. T had already left :'(

banjohead

Saved by the Bell is being aired on Adult Swim on Cartoon Network now. I don't understand why, seeing as how it is a CARTOON NETWORK but hey, Saved by the Bell is always good, laugh-track infested entertainment.

EC

didn't they have those cartoon interludes the first season?  am i making that up in my head.

peanut butter puddin surprise

QuoteSaved by the Bell

Oh my...
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

back to wrist sweatbands.  i seriously think this is a good idea.  :)

primushead

I'd still call them Buddybands.  Just for nostalgia sake.

banjohead

They are definately useful items. I used to wear one when I played basketball. If you sweat a lot like me, wristbands are a priceless commodity.