Coachella Poolside Interview!!!

Started by dragonboy, May 27, 2006, 09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

Did this already get posted?
I was very happy to find this this morning, short but very sweet 'poolside' interview with the band at Coachella.

http://live.video.rainbow-media-online.com/video.jsp?video_id=5737&subcategory_id=2183&template_id=229&backtochannels=1'

"Get in, blow some minds with your tasty riffs & get back out quickly..."

;D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

I can't find a direct link, you have to click on 'featured videos' to find the clip.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Dee.

Cool, thanks, dragonboy.  If any of you want to save it, I put it in here (although the site appears to be acting up at the moment).  Anyway, I was waiting for Bo and Carl to talk.  I need a full Bo and Carl interview one day.

dragonboy

Thanks D - saving it right now!  :)

primushead

That was the first time I'd heard Patrick talk without a gloomy low voice patched in.

CC

QuoteAnyway, I was waiting for Bo and Carl to talk.  I need a full Bo and Carl interview one day.

no problem ;)

Dee.

EC

QuoteYou rock.  Thanks!  :)

riny=terrific.

MyLifeISought

"Music is my savior
I was tamed by rock and roll
I was maimed by rock and roll
Got my name from rock and roll"
-Wilco

Mr. T.

Nice work D & CC. I loved both of these.
We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

realdeal

doEVILslittle

looooooooove that pre-show huddle-up swaying action....fucking fantastic

primushead

OMG!!  

Jim had his shirt off in the pool.

Crazy sexy shit right there. :)