Toronto roll call

Started by EC, Sep 25, 2005, 06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhOneWentDead

That's great!!  What an honor

I take it you know the boys...did they just call and ask you to do it or what??

my friends and I will be there...

Congratulations!

sideroad32

Thats amazing!
I'm very jealous.
look forward to hearing you!

dcaley

hi folks, ill be at the toronto show aswell. is anyone meeting  up for some drinks at the show?

dave

fitzcarraldo

I wish d but have one for me.  :) Hey coolest mod, time to update the shows page. he he....F'n Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

EC, I saw Gregory Paul left you a message on your myspace page, that guy is a Brilliant songwriter, from Ra cha cha,  and all around amazing guy. Sheck him out.  :)

aMillionDreams

Hey, Megan.  I just figured out that you're opening for the Jacket in Toronto.  Congratulations!  You should be very excited.  Just remember to have a good time and it will be wonderful!

I hope someone tapes it and gets it to the Megan Hamilton fans on the fourm!
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

antoniostrohs

Meg,That is so cool!!!I wish we all could be there.You have to be excited so please don't pass out on stage. ;D        

ROCK ON GIRL!!!

EC

QuoteEC, I saw Gregory Paul left you a message on your myspace page, that guy is a Brilliant songwriter, from Ra cha cha,  and all around amazing guy. Sheck him out.  :)
Yeah, I really dig his songs, too.  That dude is pretty damn nice, too, that's for sure. :)

Thanks for all your well-wishes everybody.  It is so wicked to have you all as excited as I am!!  ;D

hellaciousc

holy crap.
that so rocks meg!
if i hadn't just quit my job and started living a simpler lifestyle, i'd be there.  no doubt about it.

awesome awesome awesome for you.

hey-
what's up w/ your new username?

ratsprayer

fuck it up, meg!  (that's in a good way, like break a leg!)

[smiley=rock.gif]

SMc55

Excellent news!!! So pleased for you. And the band, of course  8)

EC

Quotehey-
what's up w/ your new username?
Riny realized that I kept making  ;D <-- that dude by accident because of Grade 9 typing.  (We were taught to put two spaces after a period.)  If you have a period followed by two spaces and a capital "D", then you get that teethy guy.  Something about a doublespace d, and then the z's are on either end for (what should be) obvious reasonzzz. ;)

EC

Or, apparently, you just need to put a capital d in quotation marks.  Tricky little d.

tomEisenbraun

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

tomEisenbraun

HOLY CRAP!

I just read back on this thread.

No way, Meg. That's frickin awesome. How'd you get in on that one?

EC

To be honest, it was a complete surprise.  A very nice, big fat surprise.  :)  The best kind.

tomEisenbraun

That's so cool. Oh man, I'm excited for you. How cool is that? Dang. Wow.

droseritfw

Congrats Meg

Wow, I met a celebrity at the Z listening party! Best of luck. Come get me when you party with the band afterwards!

Any hockey fans? I'm going to the leafs game the next night. tell me thats not a sweet combo.  

EC

Hey everyone - looks like things will get going around 8:45. Doors are at 8pm, and I think it's a pretty tight ship.

Also, if you haven't check him out yet, you should meet Royal Wood.
www.myspace.com/royalwood :)

[smiley=rock.gif]

LaurieBlue

QuoteHey everyone - looks like things will get going around 8:45. Doors are at 8pm, and I think it's a pretty tight ship.

Also, if you haven't check him out yet, you should meet Royal Wood.
www.myspace.com/royalwood :)

[smiley=rock.gif]

Wow - I LoVED That!  Very nice to meet Royal Wood!  thanks!

Laurie

EC

It's now officially today, and in approximately 22 hours, I will be swallowed whole in rockness.

So flippin' excited!!!!

zeeee dee deeee!!!  :)