New MMJ T-Shirts

Started by AngryEwok, Jun 20, 2006, 11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry Ewok

I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere here, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm absolutely positive that I saw at least 1, and possibly 2 or 3 new MMJ shirt designs for sale at Bonnaroo Merchandise Tents on Thursday... when I came back on Sunday Morning, the STAFF working there said that all of the MMJ merchandise had absolutely sold out either on Friday... Apparently the stuff flew off the pegs and breathlessly fast at that...

I was so excited for MMJ that I wasn't the least bit disapointed that I didn't get to grab any of the new shirts!

So did anyone get a better look at the one new design? Can anyone confirm there were 2 or 3 new ones?
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

tdan

I know that they had a couple of new designs on the PJ tour.  Anyone know if these were the same?
Well the music is your special friend
Dance on fire as it intends
Music is your only friend
Until the end

BH

The only ones I have seen available as of now are the Z album cover shirt, the brown "Z House" and the "Greetings" shirt with the crab on it.  Were they different than these?  I would love to find an old school ISM shirt but I've looked everywhere.  Any ideas?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

tdan

The ones from the PJ tour were different from the Z shirts.
Well the music is your special friend
Dance on fire as it intends
Music is your only friend
Until the end

Angry Ewok

There was a bright orange My Morning Jacket shirt with a somewhat antiqued/floral design of somesort... it wasn't any of the previously released shirts, to my knowledge... it isn't avaliable on the Goods page, yet.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

SpacedCowboy

I saw a girls shirt in orange that has a train and a very Haight-Ashbury summer-of-love psychedelic design

and a guys shirt in black which i picked up which has a mexican guitar player on a donkey in the middle of the dessert at sundown in a cool blue and yellow color scheme

both shirts are awsome
and the pump don't work cause the vandal took the handle

cmccubbin25

QuoteThe only ones I have seen available as of now are the Z album cover shirt, the brown "Z House" and the "Greetings" shirt with the crab on it.  Were they different than these?  I would love to find an old school ISM shirt but I've looked everywhere.  Any ideas?

i got a sweet ISM shirt with a bear and dancing skeletons when they opened for Wilco at the Louisville Palace last June!!!  yeah me!
Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.

EC

QuoteThere was a bright orange My Morning Jacket shirt with a somewhat antiqued/floral design of somesort... it wasn't any of the previously released shirts, to my knowledge... it isn't avaliable on the Goods page, yet.

I am currently wearing this exact shirt on my body right now.  It's a girl one.  For some reason I thought it was the shirt that supported the New Orleans victims... hm.  I got it at the PJ shows here in town.  It's a train!  

Billo

I have three shirts the tour shirt Z disection, winking dog from Z tour and a bear with skeltons titled the Louisville Park and Rec Dept.  The last two I've never heard much mention of them.  Are there many out there of the dog and Louisville Rec Dept?
Back after login password issues.
On the record my son Jake entered the world May 17.

October

I am currently wearing this exact shirt on my body right now.  It's a girl one.  For some reason I thought it was the shirt that supported the New Orleans victims... hm.  I got it at the PJ shows here in town.  It's a train!  

tisk tisk EC. i got the shirt for my sister at a PJ show. it's not a train it's a STEAM ENGINE.

yieldgirl

tisk tisk EC. i got the shirt for my sister at a PJ show. it's not a train it's a STEAM ENGINE.

you beat me to it

It's a very cool shirt btw  :)
He made it to the ocean, had a smoke in a tree.
The wind rose up set him down on his knee.
A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw.
Deliver him wings,

diggoryvenn

QuoteI have three shirts the tour shirt Z disection, winking dog from Z tour and a bear with skeltons titled the Louisville Park and Rec Dept.  The last two I've never heard much mention of them.  Are there many out there of the dog and Louisville Rec Dept?
Back after login password issues.
On the record my son Jake entered the world May 17.

I've got the winking dog one, plus a grey shirt with what looks like an old-style movie theater herald on the front.  I saw the orange MMJ shirt & the black one at the merch tent on friday and thought about buying one, but hesitated because I didn't want to spend all of my shirt money the first day (plus I already had those two shirts I mentioned).  I really regret not getting the black one, it was pretty cool looking.

BH

I find it a little strange that I have spent hours (well maybe minutes) searching the web for at least a picture of these shirts and I can't find one.  Can someone post please?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.