Main Menu

Bonnaroo06

Started by zangfu, Jun 24, 2006, 12:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zangfu

Last Friday at Bonnaroo was my sixth show in the four years i've been a fan.  Six may not be that many but this show was by far the best show i have ever seen from any band ever, the best, hands down, rock-ass... and i finally got to see "x-mas curtain" live ^^  !! and doing "run thru" at 2:30ish in the morning after hours of rockin out... stellar... all i have to say is keep it goin!!
From Delaware, then Alabama, then Tennessee,California, Japan,back to Tennessee,now NewMexico... MMJ to the desert !!

Angry Ewok

That was my 5th show in a year's time... I'm addicted. It was also my first time seeing X-Mas Curtain, as well as a handful of other oldies-but-goodies!

I love My Morning Jacket. I should send them a Christmas card or something this year.

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Dee.

Ooh an Xmas card.  All they need to do is give us an address and there will be an avalanche of cheer.  :)

megsat

Bonnaroo was actually my first time seeing them and I can't get enough!  Had a couple of their albums but never made it out to see one of their shows.  What a mistake!  I hope they list some more dates in the US soon and I am keeping my fingers crossed that they open for PJ in Prauge, Munich and Austria as I think I might be checking out those shows soon!

megan