Main Menu

bears

Started by true, Jul 03, 2006, 02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManNamedTruth

Can anyone explain MMJ's obsession with bears? Any interviews where they talk about bears? I'm still relatively new here so sorry if you guys have dicussed this before.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

EC

QuoteCan anyone explain MMJ's obsession with bears? Any interviews where they talk about bears? I'm still relatively new here so sorry if you guys have dicussed this before.

i think i remember reading a few things abour barrrs before, but i couldn't tell you where from...  maybe you could google my morning jacket and bears...

come to think of it, there might be something in the ism video which i think is in the streams section and is LOVELY to watch.  :)

doEVILslittle

ism video? where??

EC

Quoteism video? where??

crap, i lied.  somebody, at some time, somewhere, made a lovely video that went along with the making of it still moves.  it was really great, but apparently hard to find now.  let me look around, standby...

shoot.  i thought it might be at youtube.  does anyone have this?

also, i might've lied about the bear references in there, too.  except i remember something about how they decided to put the golden sparkly stuff on the stuffed bear to make it seem like honey, and something about relating to bears...

i might be wrong.  my memory is not what it once was...

tenn

I have it on my pc. I tried to put it on youtube, wouldn't let me.  :(

doEVILslittle

my windows media player no likey that linkey

Dee.

Try this link, doeslittle.

It's pretty much my favorite Jacket video in the world.  

And about them loving bears, who doesn't?  Really, c'mon.. You got your polars, your koalas, your grizzlies, your pandas, your spectacled!!!!, etc.  I LOVE BEARS.

doEVILslittle

thanks deanna

wow i dunno why i never saw the glitter as honey....cool

that video confirms that it still moves is tops for me

Jellyfish

I have this burned on a VCD plus still have it on my HD .....I always thought the glitter was supposed to symbolize honey as well.Like winnie the pooh getting his mouth stuck in the honey jar.Yum
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

ManNamedTruth

I never made the honey connection. I just figured they had a stuffed bear and decided to decorate it.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

whothrewthecake

maybe this is part of the reason?

Dorothy_Mantooth

Maybe this could be the second reason?

"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

ali

seems there's a universal obsession with bears at the moment... i saw these in berlin

ps deanna, koalas AREN"T bears  :)
love a song for the way it makes you feel

Dee.

Oh yeah... hehehe.  Koalas are lovely marsupials.

In their place, allow me to add: SLOTH BEARS.

cmccubbin25

don't you people know that bears are godless, killing machines (according to Mr. Colbert)?!?
Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.

doEVILslittle

QuoteMaybe this could be the second reason?

is that bear flipping off the wave? what a badass.....

COCHESE

because bears are beautiful!

EC

my dad calls them barrrs.  but for real.