Looking for pics of Bonnaroo

Started by greecianlover, Jun 26, 2006, 02:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greecianlover

Hi everyone.  I am new to the forum, and would appreciate any help in finding better pics of this performance (or any other at Bonnaroo for that matter).  The Bonnaroo website doesn't seem to have to many good pics of MMJ and other bands.  I am looking for some better close up shots, or shots of the whole band rocking out.  I am trying to put together a collage of pics of the shows I saw, with my ticket and bracelet, and then plan on having it framed.

The MMJ show was the highlight of my weekend along with Radiohead, and I figured this would be the right place to look.  After that show I can say without a doubt, I will never miss another MMJ show at Bonnaroo, or one that comes within my area.  What an amazing band!

BH

Look at all of the Bonnaroo threads in the Shows section.  Quite a few in there.  The one with Jim and the lantern is a must.....
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

greecianlover

CC

just updated the gallery with some roo pics.
more to come later...

CC

this just in.
more in the gallery!

EC

sam erickson, sam erickson...  why is that name familiar?  did he do the peaky z?  or other pictures?

regardless, they're BEAUTIFUL.  :)

CC

Quotesam erickson, sam erickson...  why is that name familiar?  did he do the peaky z?  or other pictures?

yes, he has captured them before in various awesome ways.

EC

yes, he has captured them before in various awesome ways.

thank you, riny. :)
has he ever captured them with a bear trap?  maybe with a slipknotted tree net?

dragonboy

What a great pic! Even with his back turned, Jim looks so rock 'n' roll & yet so casual at the the same time...the work of a master  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.