I was tamed by rock and roll
I was maimed by rock and roll
Got my name from rock and roll"
-Wilco

Angry Ewok

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

JacketGal

This is one sweet tatt! Nice work, man.

But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

tomEisenbraun

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Angry Ewok

Yeah, I designed that for a friend... who actually stole the proof and took it to a parlor and had it tattood, so I was never paid and in revenge I'm going to see if I can sell the design to every parlor in America.

:P

Oh and by the way - that's a scan of her leg. I had begged her to at LEAST send me a photo so  I could add it to my website... so a year after getting the tattoo done, she finally sent me a photo of the work.

She opted to save herself the money by just not being friends with me anymore... which is really why I prefer not doing work for friends. I'd rather be broke.

JacketGal

Well that certainly sucks. It is sometimes hard to do business with friends, they lack some sort of awareness that it is indeed, your work and livelihood.

Rock on though, your work is refreshing.
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

ChiefOKONO

Great job there! i concur with the sentiments that you should do a series.

AND perhaps there could be a fan art section on this site at some point??

MMJ_fanatic

Nice job AE--I bet Jim would get a kick out of that one..."MMJ the Conqueror!" :D
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Tore

Amazing drawing, angry ewok. And a bit funny you should picture Jim as a Viking, despite the fact they wouldnt come to norway while in Europe....  :)

megisnotreal

Crispy

Great work angry, I second (or third, or whatever) the call for a series of Flying V Viking themed works of art.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Angry Ewok

Much appreciated, guys and gals... I had sketched out several ideas with the Flying V Viking before going with this, so maybe I'll go back and do another one or two.

8)

Jacket Fanatic

Dude, I have always told you that your work kicks ass, and this definetly kicks ass. Keep it up.