Saw Patrick Last Night...

Started by TheBri-Man, Oct 10, 2006, 12:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBri-Man

At the Wilco Concert. He sat a couple rows in front of me, he was dancing like a mad man. I was gonna go up to him and tell him how much I loved the Jacket and how he has inspired me to pick up my sticks again, and how my mom knows his mom from way back and he went to my grade school and all, but there is a fine line between Stalking and being a Fan. Also, It seemed as though he just wanted to groove.
By the way: Wilco was awesome (Not as good as last time b.c MMJ didn't open). Also the Venue was terrific I would love to see the fellas play their Louisville show there instead.

Angry Ewok

So... I guess you'll have to wait until next time for that lockett of Patrick's hair, eh? Bummer.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteAt the Wilco Concert. He sat a couple rows in front of me, he was dancing like a mad man. I was gonna go up to him and tell him how much I loved the Jacket and how he has inspired me to pick up my sticks again, and how my mom knows his mom from way back and he went to my grade school and all, but there is a fine line between Stalking and being a Fan. Also, It seemed as though he just wanted to groove.
By the way: Wilco was awesome (Not as good as last time b.c MMJ didn't open). Also the Venue was terrific I would love to see the fellas play their Louisville show there instead.
Dude man--you sold yourself short!  Pat is the most approachable regular guy.  I'm sure he would have talked your ear off and they must be getting used to gobs of adulation by now...don't hold back next time, seriously.
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

yieldgirl

Dude man--you sold yourself short!  Pat is the most approachable regular guy.  I'm sure he would have talked your ear off and they must be getting used to gobs of adulation by now...don't hold back next time, seriously.

I got to met him several months ago, real nice guy!
He made it to the ocean, had a smoke in a tree.
The wind rose up set him down on his knee.
A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw.
Deliver him wings,