Main Menu

Fan map

Started by deanna, Oct 16, 2006, 10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee.

Baaaaaa, remember this?  I found a link in my bookmarks and decided it could use an update.  New peeps, add yourselves 'n represent.

http://www.frappr.com/mymorningjacket

Okonokos should be screened in all of these places. ;)

SiOuxTribe

Passion dripping from the coyote's eyes,
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis

megisnotreal

a little marker thingy was just added to Bowling Green

:)

SMc55

You can't read what the Europeans are saying any more  :'(

Jellyfish

How did I get on there? I must have joined but don't remember,anyway,I am listed as Sacredroots,my Neil board name,from VA.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

ali

australia's now looking *slightly* less empty...
love a song for the way it makes you feel

Chills

Quoteaustralia's now looking *slightly* less empty...

Two fans can't be wrong  :D

At least now I've learned where Melbourne is located, didn't know it was that far down South.

SMc55

I can't see Australia - must be doing something wrong. When I pan out as far as I can I can see Africa and a bit of Europe and that's all. Oh well, I know we're there  :D

Chills

Well Ali, You're still better of than Dragonboy. Check out his one-man Asian campaign. Respect!

Strenght in numbers  :D

Chills

QuoteI can't see Australia - must be doing something wrong. Whe I pan out as far as I can I can see Africa and a bit of Europe and that's all. Oh well, I know we're there  :D

There's a little bar in the right-hand corner of the map. Just write Melbourne, or Japan, and you'll find Ali and Dragonboy. They'll be easy to spot too, there won't be much of a crowd.

SMc55

There's a little bar in the right-hand corner of the map. Just write Melbourne, or Japan, and you'll find Ali and Dragonboy. They'll be easy to spot too, there won't be much of a crowd.
Ah, many thanks Chills  :)

ali

australia likes to consider itself part of asia, so i guess that makes two of us in this corner of the globe... plus i noticed i wasn't the first one to put melbourne down, but i don't know who she was....

i had a bit of a laugh at how much space there was in oz after seeing the crowds in the eastern US!!!

ali

and chills, good to hear you now know where i am!! for all of you who want to know where tasmania is (and i know you all do  ;)) its the small triangle shaped island just to the south of melbourne....  :)

MMJ_fanatic

Heh--I'm "ERIK" in Massholechusetts--look me up ;)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.