Anyone Pre Order CD and Receive yet?

Started by porchdweller, Sep 25, 2006, 04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

porchdweller

Anyone pre order it and receive it yet.  I got an email telling me it had been shipped.  I was just curious if anyone received it.

It's just the way that he sings

TEO

Music Today had better have mine in the mail today because that is what they told me!
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Easy Morning Rebel

I got mine today. I made a new thread about it, I didn't know this one existed. I'm so sorry about that. I'm so confused.
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/"]http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/[/url]

Even cowgirls get the blues

TEO

I DID NOT receive mine today! That is a bunch of Fuckin' shit as they told me it would be in my box today, and I even stopped to get a six of tall boys to Rock out to. Oh well, it isn't like I do not have any more live MMJ to listen to, just the expectation of receiving has been in the back of my mind all day (if not for 3-4 weeks).

ali

i hope my copy is winging its way over here...
love a song for the way it makes you feel

joey_rogo

I got mine....the case is broken in 2 places. :(

gnOsticgardener

Mine came just before dark. And then I put my evening jacket on, smoked a bowl, and have been mesmerized ever since.
Who am I?

Cameron

ChiefOKONO

dude that totally sucks! what crap!!!  
you definitely need to talk to them about a refund!

QuoteI DID NOT receive mine today! That is a bunch of Fuckin' shit as they told me it would be in my box today, and I even stopped to get a six of tall boys to Rock out to. Oh well, it isn't like I do not have any more live MMJ to listen to, just the expectation of receiving has been in the back of my mind all day (if not for 3-4 weeks).

porchdweller

No luck here in the Dirty Owensboro KY

Billo

It's Sept 27th and no copy North of the border yet.
Being Canadian I expect this.  Being a MMJ fan I now regret ordering it with a 'guaranteed' arrival date of 26th.  
Patiently waiting... sort of.

LET_THE_FETUS_ROCK

Same problem out west.  we preordered it to supposedly help the band get credit for the sale.  Sept 27th mail came but no OKONOKOS!!!  We tracked the shipping date back to saturday.  WTF!!!   next time I'll just give the credit to tower records or some other shitty retailer.  

I am seriously jonesing for some OKONOKOS.   maybe WE should call it  NO-KONOKOS
I will be there when you die!

TEO

Quotedude that totally sucks! what crap!!!  
you definitely need to talk to them about a refund!

Let me make it clear it aint The Band! It is Musictoday.com, people need to boycott buying from them because of broken promises! Music is a HUGE part of all of our lives, and we do not need a large corporation fuckin' with us and gettin' in the way of our lifestyle. I am facing rush hour traffic next time and going to a store!

ChiefOKONO

yeah sometimes musictoday sucks.

i ordered it and got it the day after the release with normal shipping though... a pleasant surprise.

porchdweller

I still haven't got mine.  I'm pissed.

Cameron

still not here!  this is garbage...

Billo

No Cd yet, 4 days and counting.
For 33 dollars all I have is the strangulation clip.
Slightly bitter

ChiefOKONO

any way you guys can get a refund, the ones who had it delivered by the release date?

ali

i thought mine had arrived on friday, but it was only some concert tickets i had delivered by registered mail..... exciting but not quite Okonokos!

i have a feeling mine's not going to get here for weeks...... :(
damn international shipping
love a song for the way it makes you feel

GrassyOne

Ordered mine through a local music store and received it in store on Saturday, the 23rd.  I was pleasantly surprised.
Come to the dark side...we have cookies.