OMG!!!!!  I'm finally going to a MMJ concert!

Started by Willard1979, Nov 12, 2006, 03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willard1979

I just ordered tickets for the January 5th show @ The House of Blues in Anaheim.  I'm SO F'n excited!!!  I never thought I'd get a chance to see them.  I cannot WAIT!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

TEO

YOU are gonna' LOVE seeing the greatest current live Band in the WORLD!
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

MMJ_fanatic

Congrats Willard--be prepared to rent a jackhammer to knock the the permanent grin off yer face!  ;D
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

sonicsprawl

went to my first Jacket show on Friday and I'm still floating! Even better, I found the show on the archive this morning!

Dee.

Nice, sonicsprawl!

Have a blast, Willard. That is a kickin' way to welcome in the new year.

Kickin'

suebeeboo

QuoteI just ordered tickets for the January 5th show @ The House of Blues in Anaheim.  I'm SO F'n excited!!!  I never thought I'd get a chance to see them.  I cannot WAIT!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!!!  I just posted my excitement for the Chicago/Indy shows over under the Ryman post.  

What can I say???  My boyfriend dumped me, my kids hate me, my car just cost me $2,000 to fix....................BUT FUCKIN-A, I'M GOING TO MMJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 ;D  ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D  
other times I can barely see

EAZYE

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!!!  I just posted my excitement for the Chicago/Indy shows over under the Ryman post.  

What can I say???  My boyfriend dumped me, my kids hate me, my car just cost me $2,000 to fix....................BUT FUCKIN-A, I'M GOING TO MMJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;D  ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D  

Congrats suebeeboo,  when life appears to shat on you, you can always count on the boys to make things better.  Glad to see you back ;)
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

MMJ_fanatic

Willard1979

Congrats suebeeboo,  when life appears to shat on you, you can always count on the boys to make things better.  Glad to see you back ;)

You got that right!!  Things have been pretty lousy for me lately, but thanks too MMJ, I'm able to go on.  Their music gives me the comfort I need.  And I have the concert to look forward to!   ;D

evilPaauwe

watch out before MMj Fanatic harrasses you for not having this thread in  THE SHOWS.
cheers.

MMJ_fanatic