MMJ and their affiliation to this forum.

Started by Paauwe, Dec 05, 2006, 04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilPaauwe

do these guys ever come here and check it out.  it'd be awesome if one of us were actually like Jim or someone just pretending to be "siouxtribe" or "face" or someone and just feeds us false information.     AND does CCBaxter have any significance to MMJ or just how did he earn the title of moderator.      

?
cheers.

corey

Patrick posts every once in a while. He's not to hard to figure out because he posts as "Patrick Hallahan".  :)

Jim posted as a guest right about the time that "Z" was released concerning the copy-protection stuff.

SiOuxTribe

Hahaha! do Face and I come across as sneaky band members that feed bad information?
Passion dripping from the coyote's eyes,
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis

EC

QuoteHahaha! do Face and I come across as sneaky band members that feed bad information?

i've always found you to be very sneaky, "souxtribe".

ycartrob

yep, I got my eye on you Sioux......sneaky bastard

And face is Jim James. He asked me not to tell, but I can't hold it any longer.

sorry face (jim)

ycartrob

Quote    AND does CCBaxter have any significance to MMJ or just how did he earn the title of moderator.      

little known fact. CC and Jim were state badminton doubles champs in 6th grade. CC took a wicked birdie to the eye and ended his career. He was a roadie for Jim during the lean years but had to take a knee b/c his eye kept throbbing. Now he does this to stay connected to the band.

Watch CC flinch!

MMJ_fanatic

aren't those things called "shuttlecocks" in some regions?
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

dragonboy

In the UK, yes. What are they called elsewhere?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

MMJ_fanatic

birdies is all I ever called them (until I heard the other word...)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

dragonboy

Hence 'CC took a wicked BIRDIE to the eye' in Tracy's post.
Silly me, I missed that   ::)
Cheers Fanatic. I shall put that down as my 'you learn something new everyday' thing for today  :)

Totally irrelevant flashback: when I told my Grandad that I had made the Badminton team he said 'isn't that for girls?'
True story...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ali

love a song for the way it makes you feel

SiOuxTribe

Quoteyep, I got my eye on you Sioux......sneaky bastard

And face is Jim James. He asked me not to tell, but I can't hold it any longer.

sorry face (jim)

Did you just touch my ass?
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis

SiOuxTribe

i've always found you to be very sneaky, "souxtribe".

Its my moccasins.  I can sneak up behind you at the grocers and tickle your nose and be gone in an instant.
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis

DD

i heard jim doesnt read or post here because he can only read and write in portuguese.  its a very rare learning disability (well, unless you are from portugal or brazil anyway).  
[url="//www.myspace.com/rednails"]www.myspace.com/rednails[/url]

www.garageband.com/artist/rednails

Dorothy_Mantooth

"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

tomEisenbraun

Tommy also has posted her once or twice, but it's some very convoluted name that I can't remember. Patrick used topost as Conn Johnaway, too. I think Tom and Pat check it out occasionally or at least somewhat. When I had to fortune of meeting them I pointed out my user name and mullet icon to Patrick and he recognized it pretty quickly. So I think they check it out to stay amused, probably.

And it would be quite intresting to hear about CC's affiliation. There seemed to be a quite familiar looking name in the credits for the This Is Not America documentary.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

primushead

Quotethe pope could be reading this.

In that case, I'll reveal my true self:

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

primushead

dragonboy

Anyone else think she's gorgeous? I have a thing for girls with skinheads & used to have a real thing for Sinead  :-[