Chicago Theatre 10/9 - 10/10

Started by oceanbilly, May 15, 2008, 11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nectar502001

QuoteI'm trying to get a single seat for each night and when I enter HCMMJ for the password it keeps coming up WE COULDN'T FIND TICKETS THAT MATCHED YOUR REQUEST.  Is it because I'm trying to buy a single seat?  I don't get it!  Do I just keep trying over and over again?  That seems ridiculous!  How quickly do you think these shows will "sell out" - although it seems like nothing ever truly, really sells out but who wants to hassle with a scalper or pay triple on Stub Hub or Craig's List?  Wow, I will be smokin 30 US dragstrip mad if I can't see MMJ in my own home town!  LAME!  Well, I guess it's back to TicketDISTASTER Butt-fukkers scammers to try again!.....just sayin... >:(  hrumph!

Typically pre-sale tix are gone in the first 15 minutes, as they only release a minority of the tickets.  Perhaps someone's CC will be rejected later today and you'll sneak through.

I'd just be on it the second the go on-sale tomorrow and you should be fine.

These shows will sell out quickly (under 10 minutes?)/

Too many brokers in this town make their living this way unfortunately.

Good luck manana.  You'll get em.   ;)

BTW...it's BETTER that they are selling these in May than closer to the show.  This band is officially going to blow up this summer.  Come fall, everyone will be looking for tix.

We'll probably never see them in a smaller venue in Chicago from here on out.  Enjoy it now!

suebeeboo

Ahhh....well, now I feel a LOT better!  WTF was I thinking?!?  trying to buy pre-sale tickets at 1:00 PM - what a dip-schat  :P  I'll try again tomorrow.  I hope MMJ continues to play in the smaller venues, but maybe you're right and by next year it will be the United Center....yucko!  :P
other times I can barely see

johnnyyen

I got in right at ten and got two second row loge seats for friday night!!
For people who didnt get tickets, presale is usually only about 2 percent of the tickets available..I doubt anyone will have trouble getting tickets tomorrow.

flugger

Do the location of the seats indicate 'Loge' specifically..or would they be something else ?
Always starting over, but somehow I always know where to begin.

johnnyyen

QuoteDo the location of the seats indicate 'Loge' specifically..or would they be something else ?
it would say loge.

ultravisitor

BTW...it's BETTER that they are selling these in May than closer to the show.  This band is officially going to blow up this summer.  Come fall, everyone will be looking for tix.

We'll probably never see them in a smaller venue in Chicago from here on out.  Enjoy it now!

I've been thinking the same thing.  It's probably going to be much difficult from now on to be front row center for a MMJ show.  Great for the guys, but it sucks from the perspective of a fan.  I've seen them for free in the past; I've seen them front and center; I've seen them for $15.  I think those days are over.

flugger

QuoteDo the location of the seats indicate 'Loge' specifically..or would they be something else ?
it would say loge.

Yeah, So are Box/Mezzanine seats better than Loge?
Always starting over, but somehow I always know where to begin.

Jim

i got one for thursday in a box.  no luck with the friday but i will try tomorrow.

are the boxes decent?????? anyone know?

efroten2

Got two thursday tickets, but got shut out of friday tickets.  The thursday tickets are good seats, 3rd row Lodge seats.  Section 2L seats are CC.  There is a seating chart on ticketmaster if you need to now where your seats are.

dhollensbe

Dead on the beach,
Is where I wanna make my home......

marino13

Good luck everyone!!  I hope you all get great seats, right next to or right behind me. ;) ;D

ultravisitor

Just got a single ticket for the first night.

FRONT ROW ORCHESTRA, BABY!

Anu

I had to go to a different computer this morning, and I got in right at 10am. Two tickets for Thursday night.

Happy Birthday to me!!!

pathway04

I've got 2 in a mezzanine booth for Friday.  Any Chicagoans able to weigh in on how booth seats are?

marino13

Got Mezzanine Box for Thursday and near the top of the balcony for Friday.  

solace

if anyone has a decent extra single for Friday night (say main floor first 10 rows or so), i've got an extra pit for Thur night to trade you  8-)

Foxtrot76

got 4 tix thursday night main floor 4R row N. woohoo!!!

Taterbug

Wahoo,  I got invited by a buddy to go to the thursday nite show, main floor section 3
and going friday with some fellow forum peeps.  Looking forward to October.   I hope everyone got good seats.  Now if I  can only pull off that Louisville show in august  
( wife permitting  :) ).   Baby steps, I think if maybe I step up my domestics and stop dry humping her in the middle of the nite I might be able  to go.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

OB

I hate to be the "brag about seats" guy, but I'm so pumped I had to share this....

4 seats for Friday, PIT row CCC

Are these as amazing as they appear to be?  I've never been to the Chicago Theatre.  Anyone know if they are lower than the other seats (thus "pit"), or anything else about this section?  Thanks in advance.  My 4th MMJ show could very well be my fav.

solace

QuoteI hate to be the "brag about seats" guy, but I'm so pumped I had to share this....

4 seats for Friday, PIT row CCC

Are these as amazing as they appear to be?  I've never been to the Chicago Theatre.  Anyone know if they are lower than the other seats (thus "pit"), or anything else about this section?  Thanks in advance.  My 4th MMJ show could very well be my fav.

that they are... 3rd row, nice f'n work dude!

did you get them on TM online? approx what time did they pull up?