Chicago Theatre 10/9 - 10/10

Started by oceanbilly, May 15, 2008, 11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oceanbilly

Did you have any luck with the presale?

Got 4 for Friday, no such luck for Thursday.

Did anyone get LOGE seats?  That is easily my favorite place to watch a show at the CT and was wondering if any were released in the presale.

NYC > Red Rocks > Chicago!

mistakenj

Nectar502001

I got 4 extra Thursdays (main floor), looking to trade for 4 Fridays.

ultravisitor

it took a bit of time, but I got my Friday ticket.

gundy

Anyone know the codes for the Presale for MMJ?

bakerfall

Any of the following work (but I have yet to pull ANYTHING for Fri, a couple for Thurs)

evilurges
hcmmj
amazed

mistakenj

Apparently some of thes guys do, but they're not talking.  

Anu

I've had a very frustrating morning on Ticketmaster trying to score for 10-9!

flugger

I used HCMMJ and got one for Friday and one for Thursday..right at 10am.

[edit]edit: yeah, I'm a loner.  :-/[/edit]
Always starting over, but somehow I always know where to begin.

marino13

QuoteI got 4 extra Thursdays (main floor), looking to trade for 4 Fridays.

I wish I had four Fridays, but I couldn't get through for Thursday or Friday.  Probably because a few assholes bought a bunch of extras.  Just sayin.

chitown77

I had the password and still got frozen out...I couldn't get a single ticket for either night.  I just hope I have better luck tomorrow when the public sale starts.  :(

mistakenj

Hopefully, the general sale has some of the better seats.  Who knows.  Oh well.

Anu

I just kept trying. At it for 70 minutes. The most frustrating part was actually getting seats and then getting kicked out of line something like four times.

I will try again tomorrow.

dhollensbe

HCMMJ worked for me got 3 for thursday...shut out for friday
Dead on the beach,
Is where I wanna make my home......

ultravisitor

I had trouble getting a single ticket for Friday, but I kept trying over and over again and eventually the system found one for me.

watchtower41

got shut out on both shows this morning...  :-/  Hopefully better luck tomorrow.

Anybody have Milwaukee pre-sale info??

Taterbug

I got 4 tickets for friday, I did not even try for the thursday nite show, The  password I used was " amazed".  I got booth seating section P, right behind the box seating. They look pretty awesome.  It took me about 8 times to get them. I think they shut it down. I tried to see if I could get 1 ticket best available and it said none available. VERY STOKED.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Nectar502001

QuoteI got 4 extra Thursdays (main floor), looking to trade for 4 Fridays.

I wish I had four Fridays, but I couldn't get through for Thursday or Friday.  Probably because a few assholes bought a bunch of extras.  Just sayin.

Yeah, I'm sure the brokers snatched em up.  I used the same p/w I used for RCMH (evilurges).

I ended up with extra b/c my friend was supposed to grab 4 Fridays and I was supposed to get 4 Thursdays.

He inadvertently bought 4 Thursdays instead of the Fridays.  Hence the quandry.

Just sayin.

suebeeboo

I'm trying to get a single seat for each night and when I enter HCMMJ for the password it keeps coming up WE COULDN'T FIND TICKETS THAT MATCHED YOUR REQUEST.  Is it because I'm trying to buy a single seat?  I don't get it!  Do I just keep trying over and over again?  That seems ridiculous!  How quickly do you think these shows will "sell out" - although it seems like nothing ever truly, really sells out but who wants to hassle with a scalper or pay triple on Stub Hub or Craig's List?  Wow, I will be smokin 30 US dragstrip mad if I can't see MMJ in my own home town!  LAME!  Well, I guess it's back to TicketDISTASTER Butt-fukkers scammers to try again!.....just sayin... >:(  hrumph!
other times I can barely see

watchtower41

QuoteI'm trying to get a single seat for each night and when I enter HCMMJ for the password it keeps coming up WE COULDN'T FIND TICKETS THAT MATCHED YOUR REQUEST.  Is it because I'm trying to buy a single seat?  I don't get it!  Do I just keep trying over and over again?  That seems ridiculous!  How quickly do you think these shows will "sell out" - although it seems like nothing ever truly, really sells out but who wants to hassle with a scalper or pay triple on Stub Hub or Craig's List?  Wow, I will be smokin 30 US dragstrip mad if I can't see MMJ in my own home town!  LAME!  Well, I guess it's back to TicketDISTASTER Butt-fukkers scammers to try again!.....just sayin... >:(  hrumph!

I'm quite sure there is A LOT of us in the same boat.  The Chicago pre-sales SOLD OUT very fast, and I very much doubt that they had more than a couple hundread tickets available.  I was kinda shocked that these tickets seemed to go quicker than even the 5 night passes for Wilco's Winter Residency pre-sale, but then again... there has been A LOT of hype surrounding these MMJ shows on XRT, even though they arent until October.  Which is bull to begin with, what the hell are we doing buying tickets for late October in May?? I was in the Chicago Theatre ticketing and Jam Productions Ticketing before 10:01am with nothing available.