Main Menu

Is this Jim?

Started by kellilou3, Apr 24, 2006, 08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kellilou3

I was looking at the Bonnaroo website and came across this picture.  Is it Jim rocking out at the silent disco?

primushead

It looks like him to me.  Holy shit, if that's him, that's one of the all time greatest pictures...EVER.

BH

that's him, there is another post somewhere all about it.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Jellyfish

The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

kellilou3

I bet he looked dorky.

EC

QuoteI bet he looked dorky.

hopefully.
dorks rule.

ycartrob

that's simply someone who is comfortable with who they are

blainesanders

SEEE...
this is what i love about MMJ and this is also what i love about BONNAROO!!!!

i know there's the haters of the fest out there, but i'm a HUGE music fan and i think that bonnaroo is probably THE most positive thing that will ever happen to music that comes outta OUR generation!!
seriously , the openness and love of this fest totally allow you to be who YOU wanna be (a la jim in this pic)... and it also says to the world... FUCK YOU RADIO!!!  our taste in art is not going to be marketed to!!  good music is good music regardless of image!!!
AND... it shows the music world that in order to be a "legit" band... you gotta bring in your live show!!!  if you go up and 1/2 ass it at bonnaroo... EVERYBODY is gonna notice...
plus i love how the bands enjoy as much or more than the fans do... they have a BLAST up there and even jim can't help but check out how surreal the place is in centeroo!!!

anyways... sorry for the rant... but i can't WAIT to see what the jacket and everybody else has in store for us this year at bonnaroo!!!
you GOTTA bring it at bonnaroo... you just gotta!!!

ycartrob

the love and openness of the fest that says FUCK YOU?

uuummmmm, OK. What is that, tough love?

ali

Quotehopefully.
dorks rule

life's more fun if you're a dork  :)
love a song for the way it makes you feel

dragonboy

Quotelife's more fun if you're a dork  :)
Man, I'm such a dork the other dorks don't like me!
No wait, maybe that's because I'm Miss Piggy  :-[
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

EC

Man, I'm such a dork the other dorks don't like me!
No wait, maybe that's because I'm Miss Piggy  :-[

not true.  i'm a dork, and i like you.  miss piggy just has self esteem issues, which is why she's so loud, but us dorks understand that and accept it.  ;)

kellilou3

not true.  i'm a dork, and i like you.  miss piggy just has self esteem issues, which is why she's so loud, but us dorks understand that and accept it.  ;)

Exactly!  :)

BH

I realized I was a dork the other day when I had to get up early (even thought I got hammered the night before) just so i could check the board to see if anyone put up a setlist on the rites of spring.  wow.  dork.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

fan75

QuoteI was looking at the Bonnaroo website and came across this picture.  Is it Jim rocking out at the silent disco?

;D Hilarious picture! I love it!

Yeah it's definitely JJ!  8-)

http://savefile.com/projects/808465307
[url]http://savefile.com/projects/808465344[/url]

red

That is one hell of a picture.  I want to go to a silent disco.

Hawkeye

I walked right past that and didn't even go in... Looks like I would've got served any way   :o

We could.

CTdeadhead

QuoteI was looking at the Bonnaroo website and came across this picture.  Is it Jim rocking out at the silent disco?

Dancefloorz, baby.  Lets see the moonwalk!!

megisnotreal

nice.

this thread makes me want to dance. quick: someone, put on some bitchin' tunes.

LEATHER KID

Cool picture. I'm new to the forum but a huge jacket fan and I met Jim at Bonnaroo just wandering around at 2:oo in the AM on sunday morn.  He stopped and took a picture and chatted about the show the night before. What a cool guy.  Long live the Jacket!
IT'S ALL FUCKIN' CHEESE!!