"WHAT SEATS I GOT IN THE PRE-SALE!!" THREAD

Started by EgoTesticle, Jun 26, 2008, 09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love Dogg

This thread is going so fast, I can't keep up!

I kept getting Section 304...308...306...309 and finally landed on Section 5, Row S, Seats 5-6.  I'm satisfied with that.  GA would be F'awesome but I'll be able to enjoy the show.
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Dorothy_Mantooth

cake and mantooth will be bummed if ticketmaster doesn't throw them a bone.

"i didn't realize that best available seats are in jersey" - whothrewthecake
lololol

<- will tap dance for tickets.
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

Love Dogg

QuoteYou know you are in trouble for seats when you the Captcha feature asks you to confirm the order and the 2 words you have to type in are ....

YoUR'e- and FUcked

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  :D ;D ;D
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

bold99

Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

Shepardspy

I settled as well. section 232 row c seats 16-18.  tomorrow i'll go for floor.

AMightyCaporal

QuoteI settled as well. section 232 row c seats 16-18.  tomorrow i'll go for floor.

TOMORROW WE SHALL BE VICTORIOUS!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

AMightyCaporal

Quotepirate--

they are yours if i can get 2 down on the dancefloor, too ;-)

how about for the sweetest kisses in the world?

i would not sacrifice smelling jim's beard for your slobbery kisses--i WANT THOSE FLOOR SEATS. lol

they aren't slobbery, they're nice  :'(
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

whothrewthecake

i got nothing even remotely good, i'll try tomorrow. but in the meantime, i did learn that by typing in those words i am helping to digitize old archives. and i got to type fun things like McGillicudy and Northcutt

goldenlady

hey do you guys know..if i bought 2 today and i try again tomorrow...do i have to use a different credit card or account or something...i dont want the evil ticketmaster demons taking away all my tickets...

can you spread your knowledge on this..please

AMightyCaporal

Quotei got nothing even remotely good, i'll try tomorrow. but in the meantime, i did learn that by typing in those words i am helping to digitize old archives. and i got to type fun things like McGillicudy and Northcutt

the best one I got was "2,000 exploits"

pjmmj86

Spent a half hour attempting to get quality seats and eventually settled for section 230. I swear to God I got section 335 like 5 times in a row. What a freakin joke. O well, at least I will have a straight on view of the boys.

AMightyCaporal

Quotehey do you guys know..if i bought 2 today and i try again tomorrow...do i have to use a different credit card or account or something...i dont want the evil ticketmaster demons taking away all my tickets...

i can't say for sure, but I think it doesnt matter to them, they still get their money

EgoTesticle

Strange ....

I called Ticketmaster and they said there is no GA for this show LOL
Thank you .... You've been a lovely audience ....I'll be here all week .... Try the veal!

gilisevil

Quoteand all the best avail offers SUCK. should i try at the general sale?

i got two tickets in 310 and two in 229.  trying to find GA as well.  called ticketbastard who said GA would be held over to tomorrow.

if thats the case, these four will be on the forum.

EgoTesticle

Quotethis blows. keep getting 300s lol

Poor YouAre ....

... Just can't stop yourself, can ya?

We need a Ticketmaster Pre-Sale Intervention here ......
Thank you .... You've been a lovely audience ....I'll be here all week .... Try the veal!

kyleuga

Quotehey do you guys know..if i bought 2 today and i try again tomorrow...do i have to use a different credit card or account or something...i dont want the evil ticketmaster demons taking away all my tickets...

you should be fine w/ the same card. . .they just want your $ ;)

goldenlady

Poor YouAre ....

Me too!! I have been at work since 9am, havent done a lick of work...and i just cant let it go.. i'm not gonna get any better seats today..i'm a person of hope and faith...

somebody stop me!!

YouAre_GivenToFly

Poor YouAre ....

;D
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

Penny Lane

Poor YouAre ....

Me too!! I have been at work since 9am, havent done a lick of work...and i just cant let it go.. i'm not gonna get any better seats today..i'm a person of hope and faith...

somebody stop me!!

i am the same. my boss has come over here twice and saw the ticketmaster up! i can't hide it w/3 screens going ;-)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

greeny9110

the way ticketmaster sets up the pre-sale is complete dogshit. I was literally hitting refresh seconds before and actually got two seats for general admission to pop up. but after getting them, i went back in to see if i could get more tickets and the best that comes up is section 333, 40, 94, or 303. basically, what ticketmaster is doing is selling all the shit tickets (less the very few general admission that they let go this morning). i guarantee more GA will be available tomorrow morning when the open up to the public, and they'll also release the Lodge seats next to the stage. but in my opinion that's the sections that should be availabe RIGHT NOW to FANCLUB! it's unbelievable that if you went to stubhub people had GA tickets posted days ago for $200-$500. dogshit. fanclub members should get the first dibs on these seats. MMJ needs to setup a ticket program like the one Pearl Jam has in place where they get the best fucking seats in the house, then we don't need to worry about sucking ticketmasters teet and settling for the sections the furthest away from the stage. I appreciate the pre-sale, don't get me wrong, but when left up to the hands of tickemaster & luck we pull up sections in the 300's and paying scalpers $300 for a good seat, which is complete dogshit. Good luck to all tomorrow. and here is a link to what the floor will look like with the GA floors taking up sections 1-4. http://media.ticketmaster.com/en-us/tmimages/venue/maps/ny5/19713s.gif