Jim covers "Always on my mind"

Started by upstatestruggler, Dec 21, 2006, 03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upstatestruggler

Long time voyeur, first time poster...
Listen, darlings, word on the street is that Jim has covered Willie Nelson's "Always On My Mind".  Once I peeled myself off of my office floor, I decided to get to the bottom of this by going to the most reliable source- you all. If anyone has a recording of this, or can tell me how to get it, I will love love love you forever. Help a sister out here.

too heavy for the hippies

colleen

this should work:

http://www.savefile.com/files/356130

also you may wanna check out the covers compilations that some fine folks here worked hard to put together listed under music. mmj has done lots of great covers.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

upstatestruggler

aww colleen thanks so much! I have tons of recordings (legit, illegit and otherwise), but this one in particular would be the creamy chocolate frosting on my yellow birthday cake. Thanks again for the response!

colleen

no problem. enjoy- it's mighty tasty frosting. and happy birthday if it is your birthday. it's weird because right before you posted, i had been playing that song, and i live upstate too (new york state that is).
c

upstatestruggler

ps I have purchased all of the studio albums and loooads of stuff from iTunes, tickets to shows, etc.  Just making it clear- I'm not rippin' anyone off!

upstatestruggler

colleen

Quoteis there any other upstate?

not to my knowledge. at least nys has that going for it.

upstatestruggler

yeah, and lakes and mountains and endless fields and woodsy areas in which to party...

colleen

true. i should commune with nature more often and get out of the concrete jungle i am usually in. thanks.  :)

Ghosts_on_TV

Yeah, thats great. I saw him do it on the Bright Eyes tour.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteYeah, thats great. I saw him do it on the Bright Eyes tour.

Me too--that and Dylan's "Girl from the North Country"
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.