Ideas for MMJ to consider - Bonnaroo

Started by sweatboard, Feb 16, 2007, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry Ewok

Bonnaroo must think TOOL is the better band to illustrate what it is that lies within the heart and soul of the Bonnaroo Music Festival.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

harpua51

QuoteBonnaroo must think TOOL is the better band to illustrate what it is that lies within the heart and soul of the Bonnaroo Music Festival.

Tool is new to Bonnaroo....MMJ is not new to Bonnaroo....MMJ would have to do a headlining set and Im not sure that they are ready for that.  I love the band as much as anyone but I know that playing infront of a minimum of 60,000 people may be a bit much.

I would love nothing more than to see the boys fucking rocking out to "Lay Low" or "Run Thru" as the fireworks are going off on Sun night.  I would probably cry from joy!!!!  But that being said, I really dont think they are there yet.

Angry Ewok

QuoteI really dont think they are there yet.

... >:(...
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

soapypnkprojctle

They are READY for anything.. I just want them to do it.. and them playing all three days would pretty much rule.. they could just make a new festival! The My Morning Jacket Festival.. they'd sell out man..

The DARK

Oh, they're more than ready for the main stage. The only question is, are the public ready?
In another time, in another place, in another face

DaFunkyPrecedent

true...I dont know if the public is ready.  I mean, i was at NYE, and there were a lot of people who went in Z fans and walked out MMJ fans.  Im sure the same was true for Bonaroo.  I was a 10,000 Days fan when saw Tool, i left wanting to own it all.  
Fuck...i mean they're closing a night at Langderado - thats fuckin huge! soon people will get it.  sooner than later i hope.
God damn those shaky knees.